Which Girl Is Prettier? Camo Girl or White Shirt Girl?

Rate each on a scale of 1-10, please, and provide specifics on why one is prettier than the other.

• Girl 1 - Which Girl Is Prettier? Camo Girl or White Shirt Girl?
  • Girl 2 Which Girl Is Prettier? Camo Girl or White Shirt Girl?
Top girl is wearing only mascara and has her eyebrows shaded -- bottom girl has lipstick, foundation, eyebrows shaded, eyeliner and mascara

Most Helpful Guy

• girl 1 looks better

Most Helpful Girl

• Girl 2, she looks like she's actually happy, girl one looks like she kind of forced it for the picture's sake. Girl 2 also looks more youthful and less 'fake' , I think that's because of the smile thing once again. Girl 2 also has a shorter face, which I honestly prefer over a longer face, which girl 1 has. Girl 2's eyes are also really pretty <3 and her soul seems more open. She kind of reminds me of Eleanor Calder with light eyes. I also prefer the "cute" look over the "hot" look because relationships are proven to last longer when the girl has a "cute" face rather than "hot".

What Guys Said 11

• Not much in it - Lovely girls - I like their friendly faces

• Bith are lovely, but I have to say white shirt girl.

• Both are beautiful I can't pick unless I know more, personality wise lol

• Are you the top one?

• nope I just know these two girls and was arguing with a friend about which one is better looking

• Camo girl

• top one

• A simple girl is hotter.

• The 2nd girl

• Girl1 is damn hot

• Girl ##1

• that's what my friend thinks!

• Is she your friend?

• Nowadys a question like that simply translates to ''who has the best makeup''

True beauty has been replaced by fake eyelashes, flawless foundation, highlights and drawn on eyebrows and people have forgotten that none of it is real... but I haven't.

• top girl only wears mascara and shades eyebrows, bottom girl wears lipstick, foundation, shads eyebrows and wears eyeliner and mascara

What Girls Said 4

• Girl number 1 has the same fake eyebrow shape as anyone else and it doesn't suit her face and makes it look disportionate. The other girl has a nice way of accentuating her features with the simple makeup look and looks like her smile is naturally there as though she wasn't doing it purposefully for the camera.

• I'm a girl, but I think the white shirt girl is prettier, she's more on the cuter side, feminine, love her look!

• I like the second girl, she looks so happy!

• Reported as duplicate.

• sorry we decided we didn't pick a good picture for the first girl and we couldn't delete the other one :(

• What's the officer problem?

• @atomique LOL