Is this girl sexually attractive (face + body)?

Most Helpful Guy

• For me yes, though I'm half-Japanese so I tend to be influenced by both Eastern and Western ideas of beauty and sex appeal.

One thing for me is that she's not "exotic". I've been to South Korea and there are many girls I'd considered equally attractive just walking down the street. It's also kind of a plastic surgery culture with families sometimes raising money for their daughters to get plastic surgery, so it's hard to tell who's been under the knife to achieve these kinds of faces.

That said, I think she's quite attractive.

• i don't understand how other people don't find her attractive, i'm not influenced by eastern ideas of beauty yet i find her absolutely breath taking.

• I tend to be the type that thinks a woman can actually gain several points of appeal simply based on posture -- how she stands, how she walks, how she sits, etc. A lot of my ideas of feminine beauty revolve around motion and posture, forming elegant lines that counter each other. Those qualities tend to be more prominent in a slimmer figure.

• yes! i agree. i like aesthetics and slim women with good posture are beautiful. if i could draw, i'd want to draw them. i love watching dancers and grace is something that's very valuable.

Most Helpful Girl

• She's too young to be sexual anytbing. She looks like she's 10

• she's older than that, 20s

• I know. But she looks like a child'

What Guys Said 11

• I am working backwards - She is equally attractive but hotter than girl 2, cute comes to mind more with girl 2.

• I would say she is very attractive - I never thought about attractive and sexually attractive being two different things - I suppose going by the internet definitions I find her more cute than hot.

• I think she is. Especially in that outfit and with those moves. Looks in her mid teens.

• Yes.

• she's average

• VERY :D she actually kind of looks like a girl i used to date haha

• NO...

• LMAO FUCK NO

• no, i dont find her attractive

• she's alright.

• Yeah she is kind of cute in both but some guys aren't into Asian girls

• guys like that exist?

• her figure is amazing, her hair is so healthy and her face is seductive. that's my opinion.

• Yes I agree and I'm a regular white guy that is into many different races

What Girls Said 3