How fat/unattractive do you think my body is?

Most Helpful Guy

• First you have potential. You can diet and workout and improve your self image. You got good boobs obviously lol. Can't tell about your face for obvious reasons.

Secondly lots of dudes are into the chubby girls. Every guy has different tastes. People will still find you attractive. So work what you got.

My advice. Stop feeling sorry for yourself and calling yourself unattractive. Take control of your life and change it if you don't like it. If you do it correctly give yourself a year and guys will be all over you. Weight loss is 80% diet so get that on first and it will melt like butter. May not seem that way at first but a healthy average weight loss is 1 to 2 pounds a week. Anymore than people tend to gain the weight back.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, before I give you my opinion, let me say this: This isn't a full length mirror and therefore, you're body is going to look squished in this picture, even though you're standing on a toilet (yes, I noticed). So the picture in and of itself is not flattering just because you're not using the right mirror.

Overall, no, your body is average and it's not because of your weight. I don't throw stones at people for their weight because I'm trying to lose weight myself and I'm 169lbs. However, you're very blockey with minimum to no curves and you look top heavy. you have very 'strong' shoulders if that makes sense.

I think weight loss would make you look much better only because you don't have that feminine shape that most women have, even if they're overweight. Also, that bra doesn't fit and looks really uncomfortable.

What Guys Said 31

• There's a softness and smoothness to your body which looks pleasant to the touch. You have quite nice-looking and youthful skin.

My preferred type tends to be slim (I'm rather extreme), but I don't think your body is unattractive. I also see a lot of potential for beauty of a kind that I'd even like myself if perhaps you shed some pounds.

I hope that doesn't come off as harsh. The way I see is "potential".

• I don't know to what extent but that looks unattractive to me. I suggest doing something about it unless you are happy with your look.

• Not attractive

• I would place that in the upper normal range - It is more toning than weight loss that would help you - I would think about that rather than throwing words like fat around.

• I'm sorry to disappoint you, but you're still attractive to me :(

But you could exercise a little ^^

• Its a little overweight but not horrible it looks ok

• fat and unattractive? are you serious right now? this is the most sexiest and the hottest body i ever seen

• If you wanna have a toilet in your house, gently step down.

• you are a bigger girl, but i dont think your unattractive. I bet your body feels really silky smooth :)

• Grosss

• Polo!!! least give her some tips dude. Aren't u ripped? :P

• That's the first I heard of an apple having 50 calories. Every where I've researched has said a medium sized apple has a little as 70 calories and could have up to 95, depending on the type of apple. Like a medium Fuji apple would be higher than a granny smith because they're just naturally bigger. A medium Gala is usually between 75-80. What kinda apples are you eating?

• @EllieLexis513 I know cals of most fruits and drinks on my front psrt lol and I am not eating apple, I don't eat apple. I know their cals and regular average one and well ur research failed lol

• You are a bit on the chubby side but you are holding you weight well.

If you get on a better workout & healthier diet, I bet you could have a really sexy body in 3 to 6 months.

• Great body. 😍

• Actually I think your body is really cute. Very cute thick thighs

• You aren't fat girl, just a plumpy body shape but not fat. If you discriminate the difference between fat and plumpy, you can feel beautiful yourself. Crazy :)

• I would send a message if your question wasn't anonymous :( You're so freakin' hot!

• To me you are sexy and beautiful

• no, you aren't unattractive, i like chubby :)

• wow great body :)

• You will look better, if you lost weight, but you are still attractive.

• hereditary?

• you are very awesome looking. whats your username on gag.

• it is chubby, but not necessarily unattractive. love the boobs

• very fat/unattractive.

• 4/10 but I like them skinny. There are many, many guys who are into thick chicks.

• Very attractive, wow! :) Hey do you mind if I drop you a message? :)

• I think your body looks fine. And don't slip off that toilet 😮

• Unattractive, NO
    Fat, yes
    So what?😃
    You are sexy as fuck 😃

• You're Obese. Not attractive at all, this body has no beauty. I can't love these bodies.

• I bet you look like a dwarf as well that even she won t wanna fuck you.
      Asshole

• @archiz Did you take the hint? So sorry... but that's none of my business. You called me 'Asshole'... 😱😱 what an evil and bad person I'm for telling the truth!! For saying the words above that 99% men actually think and agree. How Asshole I am for not being an hypocrite! Sorry for not being hypocritical. So sorry.

• Lol I said the same thing as you but in a nice way lol.
      You think she likes her body?
      Nope
      Breaking the little swlf esteem. she has left isn t really appealing to me.
      I don t think she s obese at all. I do think she s fat.
      And I advised her to work on that

• too big for me

• you are overweight but you have a nice body to sculpt and work on.
    Use this picture as a start and aim to lose 1-2 pounds a week and take a photo like this every fortnight. If you steadily lose weight you can look back on the photos and be amazed by your progress.

• More from Guys
    1

What Girls Said 8

• Honey you need to seriously stop and evaluate your life when you're an adult woman standing on a toilet to take pictures of yourself in your underwear to post on the internet.

• Lol be careful not to break the toilet seat girl 😂
    Ok now...
    Obviously you re fat yea? But I still find your body attractive. (Bi curious here so my opinion matters haha)
    Now would you look better with a few pounds less?
    Most def. So I advise you to start on that.
    You have pretty nice boobs and skinny legs so you re an apple shape.
    Don t start lifting before loosing weight cs you re already plumb and don t wanna get too bulky.
    You naturally don t have a small waist so don t expect to get that.
    Don t eat late 😉

• Well, I'm not a guy but I think you should seriously start working out.

Wishing you the best of luck.

• You're body is nice. You've got nice breast. Just need to get your stomach toned up if it's what you want. And the legs too!! otherwise great bod.

p. s if i ever stood on the toilet like that it would break fo sure!

• I love it 😍 be confident with it and flaunt it , I'm about same size as you 😜

• There are lots of guys into girls your size.

• You look pretty :)

• You have an apple or squared body shape, which isn't very attractive, I think you should work on your stomach and sides, to get some waist in there, I think the rest is just fine, maybe ton your legs a bit, but hey that's just my opinion, if you feel good the way you are then don't change, you do look healthy