What Do You Think About Short Girls?

So... I am nearly 17, and I am only about 155 cm. And I am really really sensitive about that topic, especially when nearly everyone I know is much taller than me. I never really had the courage to ask what they think of my height, cause I always bail out thinking that they would laugh at me every time.

So... I am asking this where nobody knows me irl. What exactly do you think of short girls? Is it unappealing? Or do I look stupid AND childish?

Updates:
Thank you all for the replies! I suppose I was overreacting after all. Haha (=ยด∀`)

0|0
4|16

Most Helpful Guy

• Fine if proportioned, slim and petite is very hot, wider than you are tall is not.

1|0
    0|0
    • Great, it sounds like I might still have a chance at getting into a relationship someday then haha.

• Show All
    • Maybe. Thank. You for your encouraging words :)

• Your welcome.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a solution, wear your hair in a high bun, Mohawk or whatever. It just needs to be tall lol it adds height. 😀

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• Your are 5 foot 1 inch tall. That's not real short. My mom is 5 foot 2 inches.

For me personally l, it's fine and a turn-on in a way because of my fetish.

1|0
    0|0
  • It makes no difference to me. You are all the same! :D

I've never met a girl that is not shorter than me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I personally think petite girls like your height are so adorable and by the way its not short, i know a lot of girls your height and they're happy in their relationships.
    As i said i'm attracted to short girls and if i wanna choose between a short girl or a tall girl i would absolutely pick the short one.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love short girls, i like tall girls too but i love short girls, i especially love holding them in my arms i am 6 feet and a half an inch, not sure what that is in cm but roughly about 72.5 inches i think

2|0
    0|0
  • Nope its fine
    I can be with a girl who's 5feet or above

1|0
    0|0
  • 155 cm is not that short - There are lots of girls here around that and are perfectly happy, they laugh about being a bit small - Anyways there are those who find petite girls really cute - Literally don't worry about little things.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, I might just be overreacting after all. Thank you ^_^ it's really helpful.

• im 25 and 160cm tall,what do you gonna say?

1|0
    0|0
  • If a short girl is slim, they are really really cute.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am also short. I am only 172 cm. You girls want men who are not shorter than 180 cm.

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't know about that, but a large height difference seems rather awkward for couples

• Show All
    • For exaple I know a girl who is 158 cm who says a man cannot be under 180cm.

• A 158cm girl is saying this.

• I lovvveeee short girls. Nothing to be worried about

1|0
    0|0
  • Honestly i don't notice short girls. They look ugly to me

1|0
    0|0
    • My, you are really blunt.

• Show All
    • Haha that's stupid. Being tall does not make a woman instantly beautiful - you could be ugly as hell and have a horrible figure at 5ft10, or beautiful at 5ft2...

• @83chris true

4 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 3

• i am short too... am 5'3 and am like :/ about it :(

1|0
    0|0
    • Heh, thats a really nice attitude to take on being short. I wish I were more like you, I am often really insecure about it.

• I'm a short girl myself and when dating I tend to go for taller girls but with guys they usually love shorter girls so I think you're in luck on that side of things. People will laugh at your height but it's not to be nasty. Embrace it!

1|0
    0|0
    • I suppose, but not all of them do I think. Thanks, I will try to take the jabs at my height more lightly. I will ^_^

• I'm short too, and most guys I know don't have a problem with it. My boyfriend doesn't.

0|0
    0|0
    • That is great to know! I am teased for it a bit, but I suppose I am overreacting after all. Thanks!