• First GirlWho Is Prettier?
    13% (5)17% (10)15% (15)Vote
  • Second GirlWho Is Prettier?
    87% (34)83% (50)85% (84)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|17

Most Helpful Guy

• In fairness I like both their looks - I get a real friendly vibe off girl A and she has a great smile - Girl 2 has gorgeous eyes - I suppose test is if I was 20 plus years younger would be happy to have chance to date either one of these - I would be very happy indeed,

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I voted B just because I'm positive she'll age more gracefully since her undereye are isn't as tired and puffy... But both pretty.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• cannt decide on looks so the one with the best personality is the one who i would want to go out with.

0|0
    0|0
  • I choose #2. Prettier eyes and cheeks.

0|0
    0|0
  • In these pictures girl 2 but I actually feel that if both girls were infront of me having a conversation I'd think girl 1

0|0
    0|0
  • Ask me again when girl A has had a good night's sleep and put on some makeup.

0|1
    0|0
  • Me :v
    Nah I like the second one... she's got the girl next door look pretty solid.
    1st one is ok too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Whoever isn't Turkish. Was it wrong of me to say that? lol

I don't know; they both look like they need makeup or they're just had pics.

0|0
    0|0
    • i dont know man iv seen some beautiful Turkish women in my life

• @MrAssHat Im just kidding since theyre always on this site instead of their own.

• ah k gotcha.. honestly they are more than welcome here IF they bring those tasty turkish kebabs hahha.. If any turkish gals are reading this i like it spicy with pickles hahah

• im a slut for a sexy smirk hahaha so the second girl wins

0|0
    0|0
  • second looks better

0|0
    0|0
  • Both in their own way. I'd date either of them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Second girl

0|0
    0|0
  • I want both.

0|0
    0|0
  • The first chick

0|0
    0|0
  • Second girl

0|0
    0|0
  • ─░ts hard to say due to pictures. I don't see their whole body and head. They both ugly by the way :D I don't think that one more attractive than the other. They look so similar degree of beauty. And both ugly :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Girl B is ostensibly prettier as in features. But her eyes are dead and her face has resting-bitch-face.

Girl A looks like she's happy and relaxed and fun. And I find that way more attractive than resting bitch face.

0|0
    0|0
  • Based on these photos, the second, but it may be the pic. Selfies can distort quite a bit.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I think the first girl looks like a better person, and I would rather date her than girl 2. However, I just don't think that's the best photo of girl 1, she has dark circles around her eyes and it makes her look very tired :/ . However she looks like a fun person to hang out with. Yet, because of the dark circles I'll have to go with girl 2... who kinda looks like Demi Lovato haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither are really anything special, but if I had to choose one then it would probably have to be B, purely because she hasn't got a stupid looking grin on her face.

0|0
    0|0
  • The second girl

0|0
    0|0
  • Nr 1, She looks way more happy and friendly :)

0|0
    0|0
  • 2nd girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's bad when people pit themselves against others

0|0
    0|0