• 1st picture
    53% (20)46% (26)48% (46)Vote
  • 2nd picture
    47% (18)54% (31)52% (49)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
2|16

Most Helpful Guy

• 2nd. 3rd from right or far left. My jaw dropped when I saw those results. I still can't be sure if it's a joke or not. Who in their right mind would pick skin n bones over sexy curves? Not a single 1 of those girls is fat like some people r saying. I can't believe it

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• The outcome of this pole really disgusted me. 1 isn't winning by much, but it's still winning. Nobody should really even have a "perfect body" but if they do, it shouldn't be one that is skinny to the point of unhealthy, because someone chose to be like that. This is sad.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• I would like a mix of pic 1 and pic 2 to get the full range - Room for all those body types to be called beautiful.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't like either group collectively but I can pick one girl I like from both sets.
    The first set are mostly too skinny and the second too fat.

1|1
    0|0
  • Damn. Group 1 is too skinny and group 2 is too fat. I can't decide. Flip a coin.

1|0
    1|0
  • i prefer skinny girls and others prefer curves. may be interesting to see vote results but its of no consequence really. there isn't a wrong answer

1|1
    0|0
  • Enough with this stupid questions , i mean no one has 1st group bodies and everybody has different tastes. I personally like slim girls the most but not that tall like these supermodels you are showing.

1|0
    0|0
  • Wow it seems the votes are all over the place... Can you guess which one I voted?

1|0
    0|0
  • Second picture

1|0
    0|0
  • 2nd picture but a little chubby with thick thighs

1|0
    0|0
  • both are no for me.

1|0
    0|0
  • The think the women in the first one are too skinny

1|0
    0|0
  • both look bad

1|0
    0|0
  • Any of the top girls please. I hate fatties or mum bods

1|0
    0|0
  • 1st picture

1|0
    0|0
  • Second picture😃

1|0
    0|0
  • I like some of each , first set are mostly to skinny but 2nd set have a few nice bodies there and some dont

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• XD I think the girl on the far left of the bottom picture should be up in picture 1.

1|0
    0|0