Which " Perfect Bodies" do you prefer?

1:
Which
2:

• 1st picture
  • 2nd picture

Most Helpful Guy

• 2nd. 3rd from right or far left. My jaw dropped when I saw those results. I still can't be sure if it's a joke or not. Who in their right mind would pick skin n bones over sexy curves? Not a single 1 of those girls is fat like some people r saying. I can't believe it

Most Helpful Girl

• The outcome of this pole really disgusted me. 1 isn't winning by much, but it's still winning. Nobody should really even have a "perfect body" but if they do, it shouldn't be one that is skinny to the point of unhealthy, because someone chose to be like that. This is sad.

What Guys Said 15

• I would like a mix of pic 1 and pic 2 to get the full range - Room for all those body types to be called beautiful.

• I don't like either group collectively but I can pick one girl I like from both sets.
    The first set are mostly too skinny and the second too fat.

• Damn. Group 1 is too skinny and group 2 is too fat. I can't decide. Flip a coin.

• i prefer skinny girls and others prefer curves. may be interesting to see vote results but its of no consequence really. there isn't a wrong answer

• Enough with this stupid questions , i mean no one has 1st group bodies and everybody has different tastes. I personally like slim girls the most but not that tall like these supermodels you are showing.

• Wow it seems the votes are all over the place... Can you guess which one I voted?

• Second picture

• 2nd picture but a little chubby with thick thighs

• both are no for me.

• The think the women in the first one are too skinny

• both look bad

• Any of the top girls please. I hate fatties or mum bods

• 1st picture

• Second picture😃

• I like some of each , first set are mostly to skinny but 2nd set have a few nice bodies there and some dont

What Girls Said 1

• XD I think the girl on the far left of the bottom picture should be up in picture 1.