What the hell? do I look asian?

Why does everyone say my face looks like im half Asian? my eyes are blue damnit!! lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Asian huh! Just who in the hell is telling you that? No you look like a white guy to me!

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

What Girls Said 3

• You don't look Asian to me at all, I would guess you were white 😂😂 People are often totally wrong about my race also saying I look Italian, Lebanese (didn't even know that was a thing) or straight up white. I'm Hispanic and black though 😂 Don't take these comments to heart and just laugh them off. People say the darnedest things.

• no idea, you look like a hot caucasian to me 👍

• *pssst* Asians can have blue eyesss

You don't look Asian.

• actually yes they can but its rare and im not that special ahahha

What Guys Said 9

• Maybe its the hairstyle...
    I say you look like an AssHat... dont mind them.. they just mad because they don't look like an asshat.. :)

• Hmmm, let's compare... nope 😂

• dude the fucked up part is its korean women here saying it lol... they start speaking to me in korea and shit and im like sorry... then they say some shit like your half korean why can you speak it... its annoyin as hell but i guess its one way to get around having to get up from the bar to talk to women lol

• Probably because your profile says your from Korea and why be there if you didn't have family there...

And seeing you didn't state North or South, I'll go out on a limb and say:

YOU COMMIE! lol

• haha naw im talkin bout women from here in korea saying this shit lol... like no shit i get it like 4 or 5 times a week..

• haha they dont read my profile on here lol

• Dood, your fucked. lol

• Definitely not Asian.

• I don't know I can see you being half Asian Lol

• No not to me!

• yes certainly

• No you look white.

• Yes, you do. Why? Are you ashamed?

• lol no but its just weird and annoyin as hell cuz they always expect me to speak korean and im like bitch say what?

• I see. That's weird.