Do I have a nice body. (BE BRUTALLY HONEST)?

i know I posted a similar question but this one shows a full body picture. Do you think I have a nice body? My friends always lie to me so be brutally honest. Do I have a nice body. (BE BRUTALLY HONEST)?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you can just lose weight in your arms, other than that I think you look great :) . I think having bigger arms is hiding your waistline, and that's one of the most attractive things on a woman.

What Guys Said 30

• I'll start from the top down.
    I love ur hair! Very nice n wavy.
    From the little bit of ur face I can see I'd say u have a very cute and somewhat innocent face which is always good!
    Ur breasts have a very nice shape, even if for my taste they're a bit big, but that's most likely due to u being a bit bigger in general.
    Ur waist is narrow and ur hips r a bit wider and curvy which gives u a sexy hourglass shape!
    And overall ur just a little overweight. I can't really say how much u need to lose cuz I don't know how tall u r or how much u weigh now, but ur only 20. Most 20 year olds have time to work out if they out their mind to it. If u don't like the gym there r plenty of home workout dvds out there that do the job too, main problem with those is ur alone in it and lose motivation. In the gym u see other people working out too and that can push u further and keep u going. Good Luck!

PS. Sorry for the rant but I can see u have tremendous potential. Ur body shape is ideal, u just need to slim it down a bit. I need to lose a good 35 or so pounds myself but I'm too busy to workout. I have a wife n 2 kids and I work 12 or more hours a day 5 days a week, so I'm always beat tired ad is. But u can do it. I know u can!

• Thanks for the kind words of encouragement. I bought a gym membership yesterday.

• Nice! Good for u. And ur very welcome my dear. 1 piece of advice, when u get really really out of breath and start to really sweat, that's when u need to push forward HARD! I used to be in horrible shape and always wanna rest at that point. But after a while I realized that's exactly when the benefits start kicking in. Push yourself. And if u have a good friend then have her/him come too and support u. That helps a lot too. Good Luck!

• Brutal honesty?
    No. You don't.
    But you are young, and you do have a feminine shape. I expect, with a little effort, in a few month's time, my answer would be different. Going anon because I don't like being so critical so openly.

• ... and I forgot to click the anon button. So not I look like a dumb ass, and an asshole!

• To be truthful, you have the potential to have a great body. So don't feel bad and start making some goals.

• Thanks. what's a celebrity who you think has a nice body? (Copying and pasting this to every answer)

• Hard to say; there are many. Kaley Cuoco comes to mind since I watch Big Bang Theory. Scarlett Johansen, Megan Fox, etc.

Why do you ask?

• Lol nope you're hella fat in that pic

• It seems in the upper range of normal to me - I see from the remarks that you joined a gym - Keep working on your toning and fitness, it should help you achieve a good shape but honestly you are not far of it.

• In all honesty, you're not showing anything. If you want to get an honest rating of your body, you have to be willing to show your body. Which means bikini or underwear picture. clothes can drastically change the shape of your body, or even hide good aspects.

• Your probably right. It's just against my religion to post stuff like that online. But I'm wearing leggings and a form fitting shirt, it's looks really close to my naked body.

• true enough, but next time try not to sound like a perv :P

• Not really; you're kind of fat. Start a strength program like Stronglifts 5x5 and some cardio (4-5 times a week at 60-80% your max heart rate for 30-45 minutes with five minute warm ups and cool downs). Use a TDEE calculator like the Mifflin-St. Jeor or Katch-McArdle equations, then aim to eat 500-1000 calories less a day than the number calculated. Livestrong's Myplate has this built in, so you might want to give it a try.

Good luck!

• You're not a disaster, but you could definitely lose weight.

• You need to lose weight if you want to have nicer body and consequently more attractive. It's the bottom line, nothing else can make that. How? Working out hard, eat properly, and just let time make changes. As simple as that. But It's a PROCESS and gotta be consistent with willpower. IT'S UP TO YOU. I would do it, cause it's not an impossible stuff to accomplish.

• No you dont, you should lose some weight.

• Not really

• Ya ill have to agree with puppy.. you need to shed some of that

• haha i dont tend to keep up with pop culture i rather real women with natural beauty not skinny little bean poles

• No..

• You aren't showing enough for me to give you a great answer. From the pic I can tell your body is at least average, but a bikini pic or something would be needed.

Please answer my similar How Do You Look, please

• To me you are stunning

• Not bad in my book.

• no, you dont.

• BRUTALLY : NO , you just look like a cow.
    (Don't take it personally you asked for honesty.)

• Very nice! :) Hey do you mind if I drop you a message? :)

• You look very chubby.

• A little on the heavy side to me

9 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 6

• you look and sound way younger than 20. You look very innocent. I agree with what people are saying, I think you should lose some weight, it'll make you feel more confident and you'll feel a lot better. You're not fat, just a bit chubby and you'd look a 1000 times better if you exercised a little bit. You're probably feeling insecure, so the best thing would be to avoid posting these types of questions online, people can be super mean.

• your body seems alright? two arms, two legs... a torso, a head... the most important question is: is it healthy? :P

if you want to know what you look like, not if you 'have a nice body' ('nice' is very subjective), then here you go: you look like a white girl who has pretty long hair and like 30% or something of body fat.

does this make you pretty? no. does this make you ugly? no. this is really generic, and there are all kinds of people with all kinds of tastes in the world. besides, love makes anyone beautiful xD

also? embrace your body fat. it's there for a reason (unless it's only there due to a really unhealthy - lots of fast food, for instance - lifestyle), and there's nothing wrong with it. cheers! <3

• K, first off this pic is old but you're super hot. curve goals af. curls are on fleek. youve got gorgeous eyes. i do not always lie to you and tbh that toilet paper is looking good

• You're kind of chubby tbh.

• Thanks for the honesty. I was starting to realize that but my friends keep saying "oh no your body is fine."

• Yeah friends tend to do that just so they don't hurt your feelings. It's not too late to hit the gym tho. At least your noticing it early enough so it won't be too hard to fix 😊

• Curvy and pretty.

• No. I think you are a little too chubby.