Guys, Do you think i'm attractive if yes what do you think is my best feature?

21

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 20

• I would say you're attractive. As for a best feature I don't really get that thing as its the combination of all the features that creates an attractive face. Changing just one could make you looking like a weirdo so you can't really tell :P
    Only thing I would say is try to work on a nice smile as being happy is always attractive :)

• Very attractive - I know face is a collection of features but your face is the first thing you notice in your pics.

• Jawline on point.

• its only a face shot so its hard to tell but you have nice kissable lips

• well im sure you alrdy know.. but.. you have a great jawline and over all stunning features.. from beautiful lips to amazing eyes.. overall id say yes very attractive without a doubt

• yeah you do look pretty attractive your best feature would be your eyes, your skin color and your lips

• Yes and your eyes, their piercing yet soft and loving with a dash of fun mixed in, plus they remind me of those rootbeer barrel candies which is one of my favorite candies which im not much of a candy person but i do like those things and reeses

• First picture is a better position. You're hot. I always notice eyes the most so your eyes is your best bet.

• You have nice eyes.

• Like Andy said... not a whole lot is shown... but the eyes are deep like a well...
    Great proportions too..

• VERY sexy, especially lips ;)

• Yes I do, and it is a tie between your eyes and lips

• yes, you are. Your eyes

• Yes attractive

• Yes and your lips.

• Oh my god. most beatiful girl at Gag

• you are pretty yes. let me start by your eyes. then I skip to your boobs.

• a little

• I say you are very attractive!

• Wow, i find you very attractive. 8/10. Stunning. You have too many nice features, hair, lips, face, skin... Could you tell me how i look if i put a link up?

• actually, you have a way too sharp jawline that your face looks like an alien :(