How do I look? be honest?

So what do you think? Be 100% honest.
(sorry if the picture is not that great quality)

How do I look? be honest ?

Most Helpful Girl

• You are super cute :D I'm keen to see how you turn out around 20. However, you shouldn't be seeking validation from the internet. it will not be good for your self esteem.

• Thank you alot! :)
      And yeah maybe not, but I was a bit bored :p

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• You look cute 😊

• Like a kid.

• Very.. Dutch actually?

• This is a hard question to answer. My opinion is that you look bored or depressed. If you're asking if some women find you attractive, I'm sure they do.

What Guys Said 4

• Old girlfriend made me watch a Christmas movie with her called the Polar Express. Your remind me of that little 11 year old boy.
    appleford.leftcoastx.com/.../Polar-1.jpg

• Ur too serious, u should smile. Especially for pictures. And don't comb ur hair back over ur head, very few people can pull that off and sorry but ur not 1 of em. Just comb it forward and to the sides. Spread it out, then mess it up a bit with ur fingers. Looks great! Other than that u look fine! All good

• i dont smile because this pic was not specifically ment for this. and you can only see it on one side.

• Ok. I still stand by what I said lol u should take a quick selfie of urself now and post that

• Look good bro 👍

• Young.