Am I too fat for my height?

I'm almost 5'7" and weigh 142 lbs. my measurements from bust to waist are 36-30-37. I feel like my stomach is on the fat side and I absolutely hate showing it, I'd rather swim in a tank top then have anyone see my gut. Which also impacts my sex life negatively because I don't want my boyfriend thinking I'm ugly or gross because of it either. I can post a pic if necessary to add to the discussion.

Most Helpful Girl

• LOL NO!! Average is 139-162 . I'm also 5'7, so I'm caught up with this stuff :) .

What Guys Said 5

• I think it needs a pic because the numbers sound okay to me.

• I don't think so apparently this person is 5'8 and 142lbs and isn't fat at all (the one on the left)
    http://i.imgur.com/ijQUEyi.jpg

• honestly we would need to see a picture and i know thats uncomfortable but it would give a better idea of how you actually look

• You should post a pic. I am guessing you are probably okay by how it sounds though. Answer my How Do I Look, please :)

• Not at all

What Girls Said 3

• you're fine

• Doesn't sound fat to me but maybe a little over weight.

• NO. You are in the perfect weight range