What would you rate me as?

What would you rate me as?

Am I decent looking?

Updates:
Would cutting my hair be a good idea? I would have done it by now if I wasn't having nightmares about my hair being short.
Long hair or no?

0|0
4|3

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes! Your hair though 😍

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Well, why don't you ask people that aren't online? People online are scumbags who put other people down. xD Anyways, cool pic.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks. You look cute in yours

• Show All
    • Aha, honestly I don't rate people on their dateability based on their looks.. I prefer someone who has a great personality more or less, usually if they have a good personality, the person who likes them sees them as attractive even though the rest of society doesn't. If you have a great personality you sure would be! Message me sometime if you feel like you need to ask more questions! I don't judge. :)

• ** correction I meant to say the person can see them as attractive even if they may not be attractive to someone else

• a strangers opinion of how attractive you are should not matter

0|0
    0|0
    • You're probably right

• 6.5/10

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Hard call - I might shorten hair a little bit to back of the neck, start of the shoulders - You have a good look - I may be way off but you look like a Pacific Islander or Maori

0|0
    0|0
    • That's cool I've been called Hawaiian before. I'm actually Mexican tho. At this point controlling this hair is impossible and I'm seriously considering a buzz cut

• You look like a casanova lol.

0|0
    0|0
    • My nigga... I try haha

• Good hair bro

Keep grow it and maybe man bun can be a good choice

0|0
    0|0