How can I improve my body?

How can I improve my body?

I go to the gym 4 times a week and I try to eat heathy too, so far this is what my body looks like, how can I improve it? For some reason I've always had big thights no matter how much I workout but my legs overall after my thighs are not big. What can I do to improve my whole body and where sepcfically should I?

0|1
2|23

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on what you want to do. You could increase muscle mass with your legs so closer match your thighs however if you eat healthy run I doubt that your thighs will get any smaller. So I would just keep doing what your doing and just rock the thighs. My wife does. It goes well with the hips and ass.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• you look good! keep up with them workouts :p

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 22

• Sounds to me like you're doing everything right. From what I can see from the picture you are physically fit and attractive so the best thing I would suggest is just to keep up the good work :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I think you look well - Stay toned and fit - The fitness gurus will know more than me on best training methods.

1|0
    0|0
  • Its good you don't need to do anything but if you want to improve i recommend more cardio rather than weight training.

1|0
    0|0
  • You look wonderful. Their are plenty of people who love big thighs including myself. Keep up the good work with eating clean/healthy and with workingout.

1|0
    0|0
  • Looks fine to me
    Maybe exercise to improve 😂 LOL

1|0
    0|0
  • I dont know, your body looks pretty fantastic to me, i noticed soccer and martials arts helped me stay in shape and when i became overweight because of atarch and sugar in food bank boxes, i lost a lot of weight going back to soccer and martial arts and walking. As for toning each area, each one has different exercises needed, but i wouldn't worry, you look great to me

0|0
    0|0
  • By wearing less clothes. You're sexy, own it! Rate my How Do I Look, please

1|0
    0|0
  • heyyy ur body is amazing what can you trt to do

1|0
    0|0
  • hott

1|0
    0|0
  • Remove the clothes

0|0
    0|0
  • wow looking sexo.

0|0
    0|0
  • Get rid of belly

0|0
    0|0
  • have more sex. I can train you if you need

0|0
    0|0
  • damn.. you got a nice body.. You free tomorrow? Dinner?

1|0
    0|0

8 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 1

• those shorts are to tight probably make your thighs look bigger than they are xxx

0|0
    0|0