I usually never do this but rate me?

I usually never do this but rate me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Below average in my opinion. At least in this pic. Your eyebrows are the biggest turn off like wtf kind of look are you trying to go for there. Your makeup looks sloppy.. it's all caked up on your forehead. It's obvious you're trying to cover up your forehead frown lines with an excess of makeup and it doesn't look good. You can hide those lines much better just by staying hydrated.. exfoliating and moisturizing. You're clogging all your pores with that makeup.

You should put your hair down too. The way your hair is right now doesn't suit you at all. Nice lips. Average facial structure. Still going to have to say below average in this picture. You could probabaly take a better pic.

• I have acne scars. I have to wear makeup.

• @BelleGirl21 yeah but you can still tell she has great attributes. I guess I just looked at her overall and not nit picked lmao.

• @akadatank44 she isn't ugly for sure. She has great potential.

Most Helpful Girl

• you're very pretty to me. But your makeup needs work. Go with a light foundation... maybe dewy even. Something that hydrates your skin. Like a natural foundation. Next eyebrows. Just follow your natural brow line.. and you'll get the perfect look. But don't go so heavy. Lips are nice. Eyes are beautiful. Just change up your makeup and let your hair down and take a pic from a different angle!

and remember beauty is in the eye of the beholder!!

• Not doing my own makeup anymore til i get lessons haha (: Thanks for the advice :D
      <3

• YouTube tutorials. Or even go to a MAC Artsist to give u tips! No worries be confident in yourself. The makeup just goes you a bad look. Otherwise you're a beauty

• I put up a different pic of me. Check it out (8
      Yeah i dont like mac. I got my makeup done there and she sucked. But youtube is helpful. I need in person tutorial haha

What Guys Said 34

6 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 8

• You've got a pretty face. I saw below you said you wanted to be a 10, with the right make up, lighting, hair, and clothes, we can ALL be tens. lol, but really, if you want to look better, try honing your skills at make up and try some hairstyles that frame your face best. :)

• ur pretty and have gorgeous features. just fill in the brows a little less =]

• Yeah im not doing those anymore. Til i get lessons at least. Im def going to town down on the makeup (:

• You are super pretty. If you are looking for something to do, thin your brows.

• You are cute, I rate you a lucky 7

• 7/10

i`d give you a solid 8,5 but your eyebrow made me lower the points

• 7/10 You're definitely pretty but in a very average kind of way.. I feel like I've seen your face more than once, not super unique or anything. This just makes me want to do your make up lol.. I could make you look bomb.

• 5.5/10

• Really pretty and you know it! :)