Girls and girls weight?

So now a days all girls are trying to get them thigh gaps and completely flat stomachs most girls I see are scary that they are that thin but they think it looks fine I have a bit of a belly but not enough to create a muffin top when I wear jeans but would guys prefer you to have some weight on you rather then looking like a stick insect?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't want a thigh gap, but that's also because I know no matter what size I am, I'll never have one. I used to be severely underweight and even then, I didn't have a thigh gap.

It's something that's just made up by society as a beauty standard when it really isn't.

What Guys Said 7

• I live very skinny. I do not like it when she is so skinny she looks unhealthy.
    MANY girls can have flat bellies and thigh gaps without being unhealthily skinny.
    Being skinny like that does not have to mean eating disorders or anything, and it doesn't mean she is stripped of curves.
    But that does not mean that is all guys want.
    You sound like you are in the range of what guys would look for in a girl/woman.

Lastly, I've said it before and will again: Thigh gap is A VERY BAD thing to aim for as a goal, because not all girls have it! It depends on body type! Some girls are super skinny and have none, some girls are pretty fat (not just overweight, but actually FAT) and still have one. You can not change your body type, so girls need to try to aim less for the unachiveable.

• What you will find with guys is that there will be different tastes some may go for slim/thin others bigger/curvier.

• what one guy likes will be different from the next guy. the only one you have to impress is your self and the person you are chasing

• I am not too fond of stick insects. I like my girls to have some body on them. not necessarily muffin top but at least some body.

• Being healthy should be the main focus

• prefer girls with a right weight. not fat, not skinny

• insect pls

What Girls Said 0