Are thin lips really unacracttive? I have thin lips and im scared.. Am I so ugly because of it? guys? Any toughts? Im so sad?

Most Helpful Guy

• I prefer thin lips to those super full Angelina Jolie-caricature lips personally.

On women who have a more natural kind of look, it tends to be quite pretty to me.

Most Helpful Girl

• I dont like them on men, I am indifferent to women's thin lips. But you can use makeup tricks if they are annoying you this much. Even though I would like to say fuck anyone who does not like you because of your thin lips, I know we live in a world where now 18-then-16-year old Kylie Jenner gets lip fillers, and some other body part fillers because she is the ugly duckling in the "why-so-famous" family, and this is affecting the youth negatively.

What Guys Said 10

• My honest view is that people don't tend to notice the features we feel so insecure about - They are usually quite minor things and most people take into account the whole person as opposed to a collection of individual features.

• I bet you are gorgeous! Thin lips are much better than the trout-pouts that go with collagen injected lips. I promise you that you are just fine, so please stop worrying about nothing. Put a smile on your face, and be happy!

• I would rather them be thin to average than this stupid trend of these big full lips that make girls look like the pokemon lynx!

• I think full lips and no lips is attractive but it also depends on the individual

• no thin lips are very attractive

• Lip size doesn't really matter to me but I think thin lips look much better than Kylie Jenner lips

• thin lips could look good on a girl dependant on the type of face. difficult to say without knowing what type of face you have. maybe post a picture and then we decide from there

• Fat lips are just a fade that comes and goes. Full lips have always been in but they shit girls and pushing today are extreme. Thin lips are only a deal breaker with the most shallow people.

• its not unattractive

• dont be sad

What Girls Said 0