Are you curious about what some of the people on here look like?

If so, why and who?
Personally I have wondered what some of the people on here look like (that didn't post a pic) because of their personality. I like to match those two things together.
What about you?

• Yes
  • No
  • It would be cool to know
  • I don't really care

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Im a very curious person so I'd love to know, but I wouldn't post a pic myself, so I can't ask others to do so :P

What Guys Said 6

• Only if someone interests me from what they write. Based on their attitude. If someone interests me in either way then it would be interesting to know how they look visually / physically.

• I don't care.

• Yes. I always like to put a face to a name

• Only really if I befriend them and they never post pics - It is interesting to see their pics when they trust me - Funnily enough whether by accident or design most of my friends on here have profile pics or post selfies in selfie questions.

• I don't really care

• Yeah and it's interesting when some of them do post one out of the blue. You can finally put a face to the name

By the way I like your username lol

What Girls Said 1

• Only the people who claim to be super attractive yet refuse to post a pic lol.