Would you date a girl with this nose?

Would you date a girl with this nose?

I'm very self conscious about my nose, I'm 15.

0|1
9|25

Most Helpful Guy

• Sure. Why not. It's just a small part of what makes you the person you are. I think you look just fine, so please stop worrying!

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I love your hair. Forget about the nose, I have an ugly nose too and I can get dates and a boyfriend

1|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 24

• It's too hard to tell when you scribble out the rest of your face because you made your nose the entire focal point.

There's a thing you learn when you draw portraits: never make the nose a focal point on the woman. Don't give it extra detail and value and draw the composition towards the nose, because it's generally not flattering on *any* woman.

It's how it fits with the rest of your features, and I think the way you made the photo reflects your obsession there and self-consciousness. I'm fairly sure that, when compared to the rest of your facial features, it's fine and not the major deal you make it out to be.

2|0
    0|0
  • You will often see me say this - If you had posted full pic I probably wouldn't have noticed nose but you highlighted it - It doesn't seem particularly strange to me

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't see wtf is wrong with it... it looks like a normal nose to me unless I'm blind as fuck😆

1|0
    0|0
  • Dont be with someone who'd have nose as a deal breaker. Yes the physical appearance counts (Tho its a good thing) but a person who will evaluate each and every part should be in a brokerage house, not in a relationship.
    Your nose is cute by the way. Worthy of a nose fight. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Umm no

1|1
    3|1
  • uhhhhhh Yeah I would... what's wrong with it?

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope. But your nose is fine tho. On the other hand, you're 15.

1|0
    0|0
  • The nose is fine, though the head seems rather small!

0|1
    0|1
  • Who nose?

1|0
    0|0
  • whats wrong with it?

2|0
    0|0
  • yeah i would

1|0
    0|0
  • Only if you have a heart and personality that will attract me by a stronger amount than how that nose is keeping me away.

0|0
    0|0
  • This nose is not a deal-breaker.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol. It will get alright and even out as you age provided puberty blesses you.

1|0
    1|0
  • yes why not. if someone not putting nose in my relationship.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes and No. Yes because you look really pretty. No because you are 15

1|0
    0|0
  • Na no way

0|0
    1|0
  • Depends on the rest of her face lol

0|0
    0|0
  • No..

0|0
    0|0
  • I would

0|0
    0|0
  • Lots of men don't care about nose size at all. I personally like small 'button' noses, but trust me lots of men don't care at all

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. No problem

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure why not?😉

1|0
    0|0
  • yeah i probs would. Your only 15 i had a big nose then and when i grew older like i am 17 now. My nose fits my face so much better. The same will probably happen to you :).

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• I used to hate my nose for so long and then eventually I realized it was unique and I learned to love it. Most guys don't seem to notice noses as far as I can tell. But, we can always ask nose expert @malifebelikeoooaaah

2|1
    0|1
  • Where is the problem? It looks normal. And its the mind and character that counts at the end, not the nose. I don't know girls with the brains in their nose ;-)

1|0
    0|0
  • There's nothing wrong with it.

1|0
    0|1
  • Your hair looks awesome:3

1|0
    0|1
  • Yes I would.

1|0
    0|0
  • Damn...

0|0
    0|0
  • Your nose looks like it fits your face. And can I say, you've got marvelous hair!!

1|0
    0|1
  • yes ma'am. and dont worry you'll learn to love it soon enough

0|0
    0|1