Would you date a girl with this nose?

Would you date a girl with this nose?

I'm very self conscious about my nose, I'm 15.

Most Helpful Guy

• Sure. Why not. It's just a small part of what makes you the person you are. I think you look just fine, so please stop worrying!

Most Helpful Girl

• I love your hair. Forget about the nose, I have an ugly nose too and I can get dates and a boyfriend

What Guys Said 24

• It's too hard to tell when you scribble out the rest of your face because you made your nose the entire focal point.

There's a thing you learn when you draw portraits: never make the nose a focal point on the woman. Don't give it extra detail and value and draw the composition towards the nose, because it's generally not flattering on *any* woman.

It's how it fits with the rest of your features, and I think the way you made the photo reflects your obsession there and self-consciousness. I'm fairly sure that, when compared to the rest of your facial features, it's fine and not the major deal you make it out to be.

• You will often see me say this - If you had posted full pic I probably wouldn't have noticed nose but you highlighted it - It doesn't seem particularly strange to me

• I don't see wtf is wrong with it... it looks like a normal nose to me unless I'm blind as fuck😆

• Dont be with someone who'd have nose as a deal breaker. Yes the physical appearance counts (Tho its a good thing) but a person who will evaluate each and every part should be in a brokerage house, not in a relationship.
    Your nose is cute by the way. Worthy of a nose fight. :)

• Umm no

• uhhhhhh Yeah I would... what's wrong with it?

• Nope. But your nose is fine tho. On the other hand, you're 15.

• The nose is fine, though the head seems rather small!

• Who nose?

• whats wrong with it?

• yeah i would

• Only if you have a heart and personality that will attract me by a stronger amount than how that nose is keeping me away.

• This nose is not a deal-breaker.

• Lol. It will get alright and even out as you age provided puberty blesses you.

• yes why not. if someone not putting nose in my relationship.

• Yes and No. Yes because you look really pretty. No because you are 15

• Na no way

• Depends on the rest of her face lol

• No..

• I would

• Lots of men don't care about nose size at all. I personally like small 'button' noses, but trust me lots of men don't care at all

• Yeah. No problem

• Sure why not?😉

• yeah i probs would. Your only 15 i had a big nose then and when i grew older like i am 17 now. My nose fits my face so much better. The same will probably happen to you :).

What Girls Said 8

• I used to hate my nose for so long and then eventually I realized it was unique and I learned to love it. Most guys don't seem to notice noses as far as I can tell. But, we can always ask nose expert @malifebelikeoooaaah

• Where is the problem? It looks normal. And its the mind and character that counts at the end, not the nose. I don't know girls with the brains in their nose ;-)

• There's nothing wrong with it.

• Your hair looks awesome:3

• Yes I would.

• Damn...

• Your nose looks like it fits your face. And can I say, you've got marvelous hair!!

• yes ma'am. and dont worry you'll learn to love it soon enough