Why I can't be confident about myself?

I am not fat or overweight. I am 180 cm and 70 kg. But i have a little bit excess weight around my belly. also my legs are really like really thick. There a lot of boys that like my body but i think that because i broke up with my boyfriend i feel this way. I dont like my body and i think no body will love me again like my ex boyfriend did. My boobs are also small according to my body. But my butt is big. How can i be prettier so that i feel confident?

Most Helpful Guy

• Dress, work out, change your hair. Do whatever it takes that will make YOU happy. As you stated their are men that are going to like your shape and someone will love you like your ex did (hopefully more). But having confidence is something you find from within.

Most Helpful Girl

• You can't be self confident because you depend on other people's opinions of you to make you feel confident. Self confidence comes from within you. YOU need to be the one to create it. If you always depend on other people you'll never be happy with yourself.

What Guys Said 4

• Those numbers sound well within the normal range, you might just be being a bit harsh on yourself.

• Because you are fat? Lol

• you;re to tall for a girl xD

• 180cms :O
    Please give me a few inches of height!😞

What Girls Said 1

• Try just toning up, you don't have to lose weight or anything, but try at home workouts like leg lifts and planks. It shows right away for me :) . Even that little change just makes you feel great about yourself.