Why do people have to stare at the gym?

im not posting this pic cause I'm full of myself but this is what they stare at http://imgur.com/6fy17vQ

Most Helpful Girl

• attracted to u maybe

• Really I'm not that good looking there's definitely better out there

• u've got a nice arm shape, ik these gaggers r criticizing size XD people stare because they want to

• I wonder if a girl secretly wants to touch them

What Girls Said 2

• Not enough muscles?

• No this picture was all I had it's not the one where I'm working out I can't work out and take a picture

• Not that impressed. I doubt that they're staring at you.

• I can say yes for a fact they are I have caught both men and women

• Show your face. Maybe they never thought a person could be so ugly 😜

What Guys Said 5

• Lmfao you are small as fuck dude people stare because you shouldn't be wearing a sleeveless shirt having 12 inches arms.

@rgb008

• You know I think the gym gets special dispensation because people are thinking about how they look and checking the mirror. Hey how am I compared to that guy - He has good legs, how much weight has he on leg machine.

• If I see someone flexing their muscles in the mirror I tend to look and try not to laugh.

• I don't do this when I'm on the floor working out

• I pose in between sets all the time lol Srs. I always have to work on my posing.

• They're looking at your form and critiquing you

• Possibly I notice how people do chin-ups different ways like I followed my set right behind this other guys and he was kicking into his motion I was laughing in my head

• If I see someone moving huge weight I'm gonna watch a set or 2

• Well it happens a lot when I'm on the chin-up bar

• But I also stare at people who are just messing around or have no business being in the gym

• Well I go hard everytime I'm in the gym I literally almost run myself to passing out that's how hard I go I have the same mindset if you aren't gonna work you shouldn't be there