Am I too fat for my age?

I'm 15. Am I too FAT?Am I too fat for my age?I think I am. I'm disgusted by this...

Don't give me diet tips. It won't earn you an MHO, so don't try. It's not cute and I already know how to diet and exercise. I just don't.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, you're fat, so you should definitely lose weight. If you're disgusted by it, use that as motivation.

• Don't be mean to her. You don't know this girl she's just a kid. Don't be rude to her. She was brave enough to post these pictures in the first place. She's a KID. My god. Don't listen to this guy. You're beautiful and you can change it. When people say things like that it's what can spark an eating disorder. Aledeeurope shame on you being wicked like that to a kid.

• @ihateheroicleishin I appreciate you standing up for me, but they're right. I wanted honest opinions. I'm using this as motivation to change.

• @ihateheroicleishin That wasn't mean at all to be honest.

Most Helpful Girl

• yes you are, I used to be (almost) like that when I was 12 and I felt really bad, got depressed and started eating less
    by 13 I had gotten taller and a lot skinnier, I didn't feel the need to eat whenever I walked near the fridge anymore lol
    If you feel disgusted you should do something now, since it's easier to lose weight at your age 👍

What Guys Said 25

• being disgusted never made anyone happier, or skinnier for that matter.

The good news is that you're not far off. go jogging, if you HATE exercising, cut out half of the sugar you consume daily... actually look at every single label of the foods you are about to put in your mouth and start counting the nutrients! you can smash your low-confidence levels and superfluous sugar with science!

• It is not that bad - Sometimes it goes as a girl gets older and settles into her adult body frame.

• Yes, why did you feel the need to show it? I'm trying to eat dinner!

• Yeah, but plenty of time and youth on your side to change it.

• You are a little chubby. Start exercising more and eating a cleaner diet

• Yes you definitely are there's no other way to put it and I'm not gonna sugarcoat it cos you'd probably eat it (sorry but the joke was there and it was tooooo good).

• That was a lame joke, though.

• You can on some. It depends on their body type. And you may be done growing height-wise, but you are not done developing.

• I'm not fucking whining.

• Chubby. Nothing that a bit of exercise can't fix.

• Yes you are

• No your not fat

• you look good, not that much fat

• yes you're fat you should start losing weight from now before you become bigger than the challenge of losing weight will become harder and you'll be called a fat American lol

• Nah that is fine, you look normal

• You are so beautiful
    I can't hurt you
    I just can't

• yea lose weight

• Not fat but little chubby

• Yup... you need to lose a oozed or two and tone up a bit. You can do it thou.

• No, your not that fat but you could exercise when you get time, you just have a little belly fat

• You are fat, but some guys like that. I suggest just losing a little bit of weight.

• What? You're fine. I don't think you look disgusting at all. Nothing to worry about sweetie

• yikes yes

• you are a little chubby yes. lose some weight you can yes. looks like nice boobs though

• yes you are... but lying on you will feel amazing... like foam

• Not at all 😃

• Yup you're too fat for your age.

• Wait a few years, growth will solve most of you problems (probably)

• I don't think so a few more inches isn't gonna do much and the diabetes risk and clogged arteries is still high.

• 5'5"

• I don't know about that OP my friend is about 5'6 and 68 kg and looks a lot slimmer.

What Girls Said 14

• Yes... But hey! You're 15!! It's soooo easy to get at off at your age. Believe it!!

If you say it's hard, well try harder and achieve your goal now!! Because later I can assure you it will be 10 times harder! It's true.

And also, I'm not saying it's good to feel disgusted by oneself, BUT how I see it, I believe people who feel his way about themselves are more likely to make a change! Than those who fall into this "accept and love yourself as you are".. Because it's contradicting initself and they fall into this comfort zone where others back them up with this ridiculous belief that accepting yourself is loving yourself... But that's not living yourself.. Because excessive belly fat leads to a bunch of illnesses... So in deed do love yourself by changing your lifestyle into a healthier one ✅!!

Start right now!! 😛!!👍!!

Also if someone makes rude comments and remarks.. Like some below... Either ignore it or laugh it off, don't let it make you feel bad and much less discourage you from what you want to do.

• I meanings easy to lose weight at your age. Ugh all the bad spelling 🙈!!😾

• You are pretty big, to be honest.

HOWEVER, eat clean. READ what you are eating. Chocolate milk is LOADED with sugar and SOOOO many people don't know.

Stick to veggies, chicken, egg WHITES, fish, etc. Eating fried food is SO fattening, more than you know.

& Workout 45 min a day for 5 days a week. It'll take about 2-3 months of doing this before you see results. You *CAN* do it!

• She's right. If you do this you'll see really great results

• Waaaiiiiittttt
      There are people who don't know that chocolate milk is full of sugar? 😂😂 srsly?

I mean, the first word is "chocolate"!

• @redeyemindtricks - LMAO! Yes, there are! My previous gym partner (( he was new)) would drink chocolate milk with his protein shake (about 12-16 oz of choco milk per shake). XD

I caught him one day and pointed it out. His face was priceless!

• At the end of the day if you're not doing anything about it don't complain, but if you're working hard then keep it up.

• Pretty big? Fat? Wtf? I can't even!
    No you're not fat. Easy as that. You don't have a stick thin stomach but no, you're not to fat. You're not even fat. Chubby? Maybe but not fat my friend. Goggle fat person and look at those pictures. Do you look like that? I don't think so..

• You're just a little chubby. A slight change in diet and regular light exercise would work wonders. Don't get down about it though!

• When I was 15 I was a chubby little thing but I grew 3 inches when I was 16 and my fat moved around so I'm just curvy now.

• Honestly your body stores fat as you start to go through puberty you do have a bit of chub but if you can go vegan for 3 weeks it'll go away :) Fat can make you bloat with water weight too. Don't worry if you can eat 2 vegan meals a day you will drop weight real fast if you wanna talk to me on Skype i can help you come up with easy meals i'm a vegan and I cook for myself c: You are beautiful don't worry about yourself

• woah I'm also vegan but I think you're overestimating the power of a vegan diet she looks like she needs to lose 20-30 + lbs 3 weeks isn't healthy to just lose that weight and not very easy.

• Definitely nowhere near "fat". Chubby, yes. But fat? No. Not even close.

• maybe get some looser pants? when I was 13-14 I was a little on the chubby side too. :). What kinds of foods do you eat? And do you excersice?

• You're not fat at all but a little toning never hurt anyone.

• you have a lot of fat to lose

• Yes. I don't why you don't want to do something about it if you're disgusted by it. I feel like this post was just to try and get people to tell you that you aren't.

• I am doing something about it.

• yOu got a pooch.

• I think you could probably lose a few pounds. Check your bmi to see what's healthy

• BMI is a joke. When we did BMI in health class mine had me in the overweight category. Went to the doctor the following week and he said I was perfectly fine.

• @Taywallee16 yes but it's still a good guideline, obviously a doctors opinion in better, but if you can't get that it can be kinda helpful as a starting point

• chubby for a 15 year old