What would you rate me?

1|1
9|18

Most Helpful Guy

• -4/10 weight is a huge turn off lose the weight

1|1
    1|1

Most Helpful Girl

• she's beautiful. her weight is just in the way. if she worked out and got in shape she'd easily be sexy af. features on point.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 17

• Average. Too thick in my opinion. Trying to move the attention away from your body shape by exposing the cleavage. Sneaky girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • A bit chubby but lovely features.

0|0
    0|0
  • you look fun, but your slightly too heavy for me... subsequently, with determination and will you could do anything or be with anyone you want!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Chubby, but great cleavage.

0|0
    0|0
  • You are gorgeous how you are. If you have the personality to match and are smart which you look like you are you will make somene lucky and happy.

0|0
    0|0
  • 7/10 you look beautiful

0|0
    0|0
  • You need to lose weight

0|0
    0|0
  • nice big tits x

0|0
    0|0
  • nice boobs :)

0|0
    0|0
  • 6 out of 10. nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • 10/10
    i love big beautiful women like you:)

0|0
    0|0
  • you're aightt

0|0
    0|0
  • I would rate you 2-3 but the scales would rate you over 120kgs :\

0|0
    0|0
  • 8 on 10

0|0
    0|0
  • a little chubby, pretty though. lose some weight and you will look great. love the boobs

0|0
    0|0
  • U look amazing!! N unique. Where r u from?

0|0
    1|0
    • An adult man in his 30s asking where a teen girl is from? That's not suspicious at all.

• @BellePepper
      I meant culture wise... But I guess since I'm in my 30s how dare I ask such a question. Lol teen fot real! At a lesson... adolescent forgot which way we spell it but ya sorry for the suspicion... maybe we should get the FBI on this one. Who knows

• Normally I'm always a troll on these posts, but you honestly gotta lose the weight. I know people will try to coddle you on here, but I've struggled with weight most of my life until I started eating right and hitting the gym. It will make you way more confident about your body image and you'll just feel better overall.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• you're cute/10

0|0
    0|0
  • You're overweight. Other than that I'd rate you a 4/10

0|0
    0|0
  • Around a 1

0|0
    0|0
  • Chubby but still beautiful <3

0|0
    0|0
  • You look pretty.

0|0
    0|0
  • Gorgeous :)

0|0
    0|0
  • 4.5/10

0|0
    0|0
  • maybe she's okay with her weight? Not everyone dream of being skinny. You're really pretty!

3|0
    0|1