How do you define the numbers in the 1-10 attractiveness rating scale?

Like, is a 7 hot?

Most Helpful Guy

• 1-2- butt ass ugly
    3-4 get a paper bag and we'll talk
    5- average
    6- slightly above average
    7- due to the fact that most girls are 7, this is actually standard... So the real average
    8- hot
    9- ridiculously hot
    10- perfect. Some dudes are in the "I don't believe in 10" camp so it varies

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't, the number thing is kind of silly in my opinion. if someone starts talking about that they become unattractive to me on the spot... I just kind of go "oh your one of them", then give them lip service and say whatever I figure they want to hear. Then we can be friends if they want or not, but never more then that... either way I'm good.

What Guys Said 7

• I am not a fan of the rating scale because everyone assign different values to the numbers so there is no standard scale. My 7 could be another person's 8.5

• for me and my friends, because this exact subject came into conversation one time, 5+ is someone youd like to talk to, 7+ is someone youd be scared to talk to, and 9+ is someone you couldnt even imagine being with but would want to w every ounce of your being! lol

all guys' scale definitions, tastes, and level of honesty differ... there's no right answer really!

• 7 is above average and hot yeah. 8-10 is like super attractive and 0-5 is below average or ugly

• 7 is above average, like beautiful but not hot. Hot is 8+

• 7 is attractive and or pretty with a few flaws in my book.

• 7 is good enough. Basically

• 1 is butt ugly
    5 is average
    10 is almost non-existent perfect

What Girls Said 4

• yes it is

• 7 and up is hot to me.

• 7 is very pretty.

• 7 is better than normal but not hot.