Does my makeup look ok?

I'm a teenager who has a huge interest in all kinds of makeup and I enjoy creating new looks today I done down thing completely different to what I would usually do and my dad told me it was a disgrace and to wash it off and that he was going to through all my makeup out and I like the look but it is dramatic but my dad always says this kind of stuff but today it hit me hard this is the makeup look Does my makeup look ok ?

Most Helpful Guy

• first off, your dad is just being a great father by attempting to stave off potential creeps and players from his beautiful daughter, he feels a duty to protect you and give you the best chance at happiness you could have in your life... give him a break, he may act like an asshole, but i honestly can say there are bigger, meaner, and nastier assholes out there, and he knows this and is probs scared to death by it...

that being said, i do dig the makeup job you have shown here! i have no doubt you'll perfect your art of personal cosmetology! however, you edited/touched up the photo a bit, remember that the very hottest you can be, comes from real, true character and human expression. example: i fucking hate colored contact on girls for the simple fact that its not her true eye color, and i can/think i can see through her "lie".

anyway you slice it, young lady, you are a knockout. try not to break too many hearts down the road of life :)

• I absolutely love this answer so much 😂Oh and that touching up of the photo is actually just a filter but thanks so much for answering like this😂😂👍🏻

• All from my heart, I promise. :)

Make me the MHO? Lol

• Thanks for MHO!

What Guys Said 15

• Apparently, you are very skilled at what you do. I think the eyeliner is a bit too heavy/dark.

• The eyeliner is meant to be the main focus of the look and it's meant to look different and thank u for your opinion

• I think it looks quite well - You kinda have to get used to a few things but once you do, its good - Make up is self expression and experimentation - I don't know your exact age but with make up like that you could look a bit older maybe 18/19, that could be what your dad is worried about, he doesn't want guys thinking you are older and them trying it on.

• You look fine

• I only don't like that dark black lines under your eyes. Everything else looks good.

• No, that is entirely silly. The black line goes against your eye.

• Your obviously very new to the makeup world but makeup does not follow rules it doesn't have to go in a certain place you put it wherever u want

• Sure, you are free to do whatever you want - it's your face!

But your question is "does it look ok?". And my answer is no.

• yeah it looks good

• Its ok but for me its too much i suppose. You look like Harley Quinn.

• Looks wonderful

• Yes very sexy x

• yeps

• u are so beautiful:)

• Listen to your dad babygirl. You better focus on your English instead!

• Great looks😃

• the dark thing on your bottom eyelids is kinda weird. just my opinion

• makes u look older

What Girls Said 5

• Lower liner is too thick and dark. Other than that, I've seen much more makeup on girls younger than you.

When lining lower lids don't go to/past the tear duct. Leaves an open end that can look funky. I line the outer part (halfway and back) of the eye on both upper and lower, then smudge them so it's not so dark. I even use a few extra strokes to the upper outer corners (about a quarter and back) and smudge it to accent my eyes without shadow. I also like colors other than black to really bring out my eyes. I'm hazel, so deep blues and purples make them pop. Look up which ones are best for your color, so much more intriguing than boring black.

• Just read your update that your focus is the eyeliner. My bad. No comments at all, then.

• I think it looks cool, edgy! But I don't think it's a everyday look, maybe for more "dramatic" occasions.
    Your dad probably doesn't really understand the concept of makeup and doesn't know you're just experimenting looks with it.

• Not digging the white eyeliner WITH black underneath

• It looks great! But I'm not a fan of the bottom eyeliner thing you did there.

• You could probably skip the bottom liner