What can I do to be less of a butterface?

My body is super hot, but my face is beyond ugly. Everyone always mentions things about my body. They compliment it and lately has been called "goals" by other girls. No one ever says anything about my face or even looks me in the eyes. I know my face is ugly. I look in the mirror and want to cry. As a cute surprise, I wanted to print and frame a picture of my boyfriend and me, but was too scared for the printing people to see how ugly I am. My self esteem is so completely ruined and I really need to know what I can do to fix it.

PS, I don't wear makeup because I know I would use it to look like a completely different person and just feel worse when I take it off.

622

Most Helpful Guy

• It's in your head, miss. You're pretty, and I'm not talking about the body.
    Also... You have a boyfriend.
    Let's think here for a second... Do you think that he'd date someone who's got a hideous face So Ugly that you'd have to walk around with a bag over your head? Well no. That'd drive him crazy, for sure

He finds you attractive... your personality... and your looks (Face included)

The other people here will probably agree with me if I say you've got an attractive, cute, little face

Most Helpful Girl

• Talk to someone how u feel... why do u think no one looks u in the eyes? Look at ur pictures uve uploaded and look real hard.. do they look happy to u? Even the one where ur smiling unconvincing it looks forced...

I think ur picking at ur looks because it's maybe easier than what's really bothering u.. Figure out what it is and deal with it...

I don't see u as ugly u actually look quite nice even without makeup.. I've no reason to lie to u.. do u trust me to believe me?

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 21

• I wouldn't get hung up about your face - It is definitely in the above average, pretty range - There are lots of people who would think you are beautiful in those pics. I bet you that your boyfriend thinks you are gorgeous and will love a framed photo of both of you.

• You just need to add some make up and try a new hairstyle but you aren't ugly

• I see the face, but not the butter. You have no reason to be conscious about your face.

• There's something wrong with your mirror. Go buy a new one that works properly. It'll show that you are extremely attractive, so there's nothing to fix.

Believe me, you're lovely!

• You are like 200% not a "but-her-face", you're more like a "because-her-face"!!

Continue on without makeup, you certainly dont need any. Try not to get hung-up on other's comments on your body/face because they dont see through your eyes everyday, you do!

For real, you're as beautiful as they come!

• Get the idea you are ugly out of your head. You are not. Pull yourself together and stop thinking of yourself that way. You are a pretty young woman.

• Unfixable.

• Girl what the hell? You have a very pretty face.

• I think you're pretty

• your face looks pretty good to me

• I dont think your a buttwrface, i think your beautiful actually

• You look great! I personally think you have a pretty face!

• You dknt look like a butterface to me

• You look wonderful as you are and that means your face and body

• butterface yes, but pretty.

• You're cute. Chill

• What's wrong with your face? I see a pretty girl. You've got absolutely nothing to worry about 😊

• Your face is not ugly, not super pretty but not ugly either

• your face ain't even bad

• look pretty hot, over 18-24?

• actually i can kinda understand what she's thinkin.. she sorta looks like a guy with long hair.. and no im not saying she's ugly but the structure and the facial features (nose and such) id suggest asking someone you know thats good with contouring makeup to help smooth out the lines of your face and jaw..

What Girls Said 5

• Girl I don't know what you're talking about. You have a pretty face!

If you're uncomfortable with it, there isn't much you can do aside from wearing makeup.

• You're not ugly at all!! I think you're super pretty actually, especially without any makeup, but hun if you feel super insecure maybe makeup will help? Just some light foundation and mascara maybe some blush, it enhances looks and makes everyone a little prettier, you are pretty!!

• Either you're blind or on a fishing trip, either or, Imma help. You're gorgeous, no need to be self conscious.

• Girl, who the heck told you, you have a butterface?

• Your face is beautiful.