How come no one believes I'm attractive?

I didn't post any photos of myself on here. Why do I have to prove it?

Most Helpful Girl

• Who cares enough to want you to prove it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Attractiveness of someone is a mentality that depends on each person.

You don't have to prove it, in fact if you know to yourself that you are attractive, then good, you are secure with yourself in one way.

People need to meet you before they will determine if you are attractive to them or not.

What Girls Said 1

• I think your attractive as long as u have a banana lol

What Guys Said 6

• Attractiveness is subjective. But that aside, why do you need other people to believe it? Isn't it enough that you, yourself know it?

• It's enough to know it and I don't need people to believe it but it's annoying when people tell me to post pictures to prove it when I don't want to post pictures of myself on a website like this.

• So you're like myself. Yeah, don't worry about people like that.. As we all know, people love to hate.. ^.^

• You are anonymous and people on the Internet lie

• Strange question from the point of view, if you think you are attractive well and good - It shouldn't matter what others think.

• People online can say whatever, if you don't know the person, it might be hard to believe what they say

• I don't know your history here, but being a woman hater is a good indicator. How many good looking guys hate on women? Few, if any.

• I don't hate women

• Being anonymous all the time can make people believe that among several other theories.

• I don't give those kind of comments to anyone here. I act civil

• No one believes you're attractive? How do you know that?