Would you date this 6 ft6 (198 cm) girl?

Would you date this 6 ft6 (198 cm) girl ?

• Yes
    53% (18)67% (35)62% (53)Vote
  • No
    47% (16)33% (17)38% (33)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
13|30

Most Helpful Guy

• Holy shit.

She looks like she has excellent genetics.

Her body is tall but usually when a person's body is tall, it's lanky and skinny whereas this girl is in perfect proportion.

If I could, I'd have children with her. Literally get my sons all jacked up and massive. 2 protein scoops in their baby milk, sprinkle creatine and glutamine in their baby food asf.

Socially wise, I think it'd be pretty awkward.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• She's very pretty but no, I wouldn't date someone 6'6.

0|0
    0|0
  • <3 I would date her in a heartbeat.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell yeah she's hot & it would be a great opportunity for me to wear heels more often :D

0|0
    0|0
  • She's pretty but GEEZUS HER HEIGHT THO XD

0|0
    0|0
  • she s hot :P
    not sure she would date little me though xD

0|0
    0|0
  • Omg she's so pretty... but so -.- tall

0|0
    0|0
  • OMG she reminds me of a friend I had in high school!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm sure a lot of guys would. She's hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • She's hot and she's tall af omg

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm more than a foot shorter, hell no. Even if I were a guy, i'd be intimidated as hell.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a Girl and only 5 ft tall but yes lmao she's gorgeous

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't think twice about it, she's very pretty!

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh wow! But she's gorgeous!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 29

• She makes everyone standing around her look like a young teenager in comparison. But she's quite attractive.

The main question I always asked myself when I was young and single and around very tall women is why they would ever date me. I was never very confident asking them out looking up at them looming over me, and tended to turn it into somewhat of a joke, at which point they might find me funny or cute. I was never able work up the confidence to ask such tall girls out seriously.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, someday, no matter how hard I try no to, I'll want to say something smartassey, and every day it'll eat at me inside to not be able to say it because I know she can break my face, and that she doesn't have that same sort of impulse control that's drilled into guys that you can't hit the opposite sex... And eventually I'll say it, and she'll break my head open, and all the trolls and goblins will come whirling out...

1|0
    0|0
  • Always wanted to suck boobs standing.

1|3
    0|0
  • I am 5'9" so according to your group height picture, I would be up to her shoulder.
    It would be very interesting but I think she is beautiful - If I was 25 to 30 years younger, you wouldn't have to ask me twice that is hoping she would have me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely I'd date a tall girl like that if I liked her and we hit it off.

0|0
    0|0
  • After what I have been seeing lately, I am skeptical of tall women. I have seen a lot of trannies (men becoming women) who are obviously tall.

0|0
    0|0
  • a woman, is a woman and her hight is not important. there are more important things to look for in a partner than hight.

0|0
    0|0
  • Call me Jack climbing mah bean stalk :v
    She sexy... don't care if she's 60ft tall she still gon get it. :v

0|0
    0|0
  • hell the fuck yes i would date her, id frickin marry her !!

That young lady is super fine! gorgeous as fuck! she's so beautiful that height has nothing to be with it... that smile is deadly ,' }

0|0
    0|0
  • If personality's on point, sure!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes she's beautiful and sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • that's even taller than me x_x

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah i would

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell yea, she's hot and easier to 69 baha;p tall chicks are hot lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope I wouldn't.
    I'm not 6'6" or above, so it is a no-go.

0|0
    0|0
  • She'd probably want to take me up the ass.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think she should date Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson.

0|0
    0|0
  • I mean, if she has a great personality, yeah. I'd be just as likely to date her as any other person.

0|0
    0|0
  • And i'd date her other lady friends too

0|0
    0|0
  • She would be 1'2" taller than me znd I would if her personality matched her looks

0|0
    0|0
  • Fuuarrk yeah u click cunt

0|0
    0|1
  • The Mountain That Rides. Heck yes, at that height she still has amazing proportions

0|0
    0|0
  • She wouldn't date me couse i am 5'9.. Girls want always taller guys

0|0
    0|0
  • Well i said no. But i might give it a go if i had the opportunity. Im 6ft 1.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell yeah, are you kidding? That would mean I have done the impossible, dating a girl way taller than me. I would be so proud of myself

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure
    Who is she?
    And there are 2 tall girls here !

0|0
    0|0
  • nah too tall

0|0
    0|1
  • If she actually let me fuck her, yes.
    If she just want a shoulder (or the top of my head) to cry on about how tall she is then no.

2|0
    0|0