Who agrees?: A girl is most attractive when she has very few options of who she can date, but at the same time she is cute/pretty?

Who agrees?: A girl (around my age) is most attractive when she has very few options of who she can date, but at the same time she is cute/pretty?

For example, if a girl (around my age) is a poor fisherman's daughter, or a really shy girl, who has social anxiety and lives in a place where zero guys approach her. Like she has very little to zero options in terms who she can date. But she is really cute and pretty, and soft-spoken. She is also a pure girl and never swears. She is short, and skinny, and religious. She is a very feminine girl. She is usually from a eastern country... And she doesn't know who cute/pretty she is, so is insecure

At the same time I have many many option of who i can date, and so I choose this girl. This girl is the most attractive to me because she has very little to zero options and she is really shy and pretty. And she doesn't know who cute/pretty she is, so is insecure.

The most unattractive girls are those with many options. They seem masculine to me. Like girl in the west that can literally choose hundred of guys off of tinder. And girls that have many options at a club, or confident, loud girls. These type of girls with a lot of dating options appear extremely unattractive and masculine to me. As-well as girls that make a lot of money, and girls who are leaders and authoritarians. Furthermore, if girls swear and are know that they are pretty (if they are or aren't), so they are conceited and/or over-confident..

• I 100% agree
  • I disagree
i meant quiet, submissive, and timid girls, as these are feminine qualities..
bump

Most Helpful Girl

• So basically you like quiet, submissive, and timid girls? Good luck dude.

• yes lol, thats what i meant. lol what do you mean by good luck? are you suggesting there are not many girls like that?

• uiet, submissive, and timid are feminine qualities...

What Girls Said 7

• no., i think people are most attractive when they can date whoever they want but are not interested often in many people, and are interested in you. that makes you feel special. and it shows discernment from them.

• having options doesn't mean having interest.

calm collected intelligent assertive insightful wise endurance patience.. these are healthy fine qualities.

• feminine*

• I'm sorry but that is just not at all Somthing a woman wants to be

• but quiet, submissive, and timid are feminine qualities?

• You want someone pure?
    hun those qualities just make you sound you pray on the insecure...

• Still sounds dodgy. And most women aren't quiet or timid

• You sound reaaaally insecure.

• You're an insecure fellow huh?

• LOL so if you saw Beyonce you wouldn't date her? This whole statement is insecure, but coming from someone under the legal age makes sense. But it's your life

• i wouldn't be in love with her. and tbh she is not very attractive to me. i get it she's rich and stuff. I think you meant to pick a attractive female celebrity, I say Victoria Justice. She has many of the qualities I listed even though she is a strong independent woman, i would 100% date Victoria Justice, but lets be real she has many options to choose from over me

• Well that's great to hear but you're playing you self when you think you can't get her because she has other people who wants her.

• I can be submissive but my mother didn't raise me that way. I can be submissive in public for my man. But it's not the 20s anymore

• So you look for the most desperate girl, that has self-esteem issues to make yourself look like a grade-a choice. This is sad.

What Guys Said 0