Do you think people judge me if I wear sweaters all year round?

Yes even in the middle of summer. This is what I wore today. Do you think people notice/care? Would guys care?

Most Helpful Guy

• naah i dont think anyone would care that much

Most Helpful Girl

• I think people notice, just because it's so hot, some people might say "omg is she crazy", "why is she wearing that it's like 276373 fucking degrees out", did you wear it with jeans? Honestly though I've worn sweaters out in the summer and if that's what you feel comfortable in and as long as you don't get too hot then you're fine hun, it shouldn't and doesn't matter what people think!!!

• I come from a hot country so the heat doesn't bother me, I'm just more comfortable in them. And yes I wore jeans :)

What Guys Said 12

• I would think you had a premature case of being an old person. Some of them are constantly cold and wear sweaters in July.

• Not at all

• Because their goofy, the people, not sweaters. I used to wear this big plqid russian jacket year round and i live in a state that gets between 17-118 degrees on average and still wore it and before that this trenchcoat thats made of windbreaker material and in middle school i wore this green jacket all the time that i got from a friend before he was murdered when i was 10, he was like a dad to me, he was only 42, but yeah i wore them all year round and i didn't care what people thought lol it was comfy and it gave me extra pockets which i need haha, most recently i used to wear this hoody jacket all year but this year is way too hot to wear it, our record is 128 degrees and weve already came close to it three or four times and its just the start of summer

• I couldn't care less

• Depends where you are and the temperature - If very hot, I would think strange - Lookswise it appears nice though

• Don't you ever get too hot in the summer? Most people would wear sweaters to stay warm and for the looks.

• I wouldn't care.

• Yes people will probably judge you for doing that, guys included.

• We would wonder how you aren't dying and if you're hiding something.

• I come from a hot country, heat doesn't bother me lol :)

• hahaha I will last longer than u!

• We'll see about that. Are you in the west coast of the US?

• if its really hot out they might think your a little crazy

• nah dont care really.

• Bit odd , but don't you feel hot?
    What's the reason for wearing sweater?

• I come from a very hot country, so it's normal to be hot, I don't mind it at all

• But still, in hot weather you will want to get some fresh air on your skin.
      Why do you wear sweater?
      I also wear full clothes even during summer because I need to hide my super hairy body

What Girls Said 0