Girls, which of these 3 guys is hottest to you?

(1) This mehhh guy in your bed

(2) This mehhh guy who just scored a basket

(3) This chill, cool, young, Russell Crowe-looking gentleman in your bathroom

• First guy (Asian guy)
    41% (11)
  • Second guy (black guy)
    30% (8)
  • Third guy (white guy)
    29% (8)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

4

Most Helpful Girl

• the 1 guy is pretty ;)

• Oh you mean the first guy?

• Oh haha that's John Cho! :D He's an actor (a good one too!), and also pretty funny in interviews I've seen him in.

What Girls Said 3

• 2nd guy 😍👌🏼

• Unfortunately for me as a fan of other NBA teams, his team won the title this year lol. :( But oh well; this guy won the title fair and square -- as the best player on that team -- so that's why he earned his place in this question (instead of some other player), haha! Maybe next year I can put up another player. xD

• Lebron has gross feet

• LOL I saw that too a while back, when the sports news outlets were reporting on it. Pro sports are often tough on the feet of athletes. I've seen tennis players with some banged-up feet too, although admittedly not nearly as gnarly as Lebron's, hahaha. xD Oh well; a small price to pay for the championships, big money, and superstar-player status I suppose. :P

• So which guy did you vote for? :)

• let me start by saying that I have never seen someone so ugly as the last guy. What's that? No!
    The first looks gay to me, nothing against him, and probably would like to have a drink and talk about my exes with him lol.
    LeBron has it all! The body, the attitude, I bet he fucks good unlike the other two.

• I was always more of a Kobe fan. :D However, he's retired now sadly, so I thought to pick someone still active in the sport lol.