What do you think about my boobs?

what do you think about my boobs?

i think my boobs are too small. what do you think? please be honest

add my kik. allylovesyouuxxx if you want to tell me privately

Most Helpful Guy

• They look fine to me, and you look to be in excellent shape which is always a very attractive quality.

They're naturally on the smaller side but I've grown over the dating years to prefer smaller breasts.

They might not pop out like sexual eye candy but it's easier to hug a woman closer with smaller breasts, the breasts are neat and not sloppy kinds of mounds of flesh suffocating you, etc.

It gets a bit crude but I always found small breasts more pleasing to the senes of touch (not just with hands), even if they don't trigger that "hubba bubba" instinct in us visually.

Anyway, I think they're lovely. Hope that doesn't come off too perverted.

Most Helpful Girl

• They are small but it would be weird if they were bigger since you're so skinny!

What Guys Said 56

• Your body is perfect! And that includes your boobs. Not all guys are obsessed with big boobs. Many of us prefer small and really, yours are perfect. Please be more confident about them! They really rock and fit well with the rest of you.

• Your boobs are fine. Keep in mind that you are only 17, so your boobs may have a growth spurt. Also, once you get pregnant, ... whoa!

However, even if your boobs don't change from what is in the picture, you are fine - a beautiful young woman who can rock a bikini.

• At 17 it is possible this is not your full adult shape yet but what do I see a very cute face with a slim body where small boobs seem normal and in proportion to rest of you - Not every guys preference is big curves, some like slim or petite.

• They're not too small, they're fine as they are.

• Your body is banging

• They are small but they look perfect for your body.
    You are one beautiful lady miss.

• Their a bit small but they look nice, rather small then large in my opinion, plus they look lovely on you

• Wow. Yes, they are on the smaller side, but I actually prefer smaller breasts. You have a great body to go with it as well

• They fit your frame

• You look amazing how you are. Looks like you would have a personality to match. I say you have nothing to worry about when it comes to how you look.

• I think there fine and suit your figure

• they are small, but looks ok

• smal.. l. not big... near to flat
    but as u are 17 u still grow

• to be honest , they go along your body and you look natural , that mean you look great

• They're average sized, I find your body attractive

• They are small but you are very attractive so it doesn't matter x

• They look great. Smaller boobs look better in my opinion.

• i think your boobs are fucking awesome. you look trim and fit. i wouldn't change a single thing!

• They match with your body.

• i lreally really love them

• they look really good nothing wrong with them u look beautiful

• They look great. Don't change a thing. Any bigger and you wouldn't look proportional

• I don't know. Maybe you should take a pic of yourself.

• Agreed.

• Small boobs

• You dont even have boobs same as mine :/

• Theyre small but they are nice
    I've told you before you are just all around amazing 😍

• Small

• You're the president of the itty bitty titty committee.

• why did you ask this kind of question?

• More from Guys
    26

17 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 10

• they're bigger than mine ;_____; you look lovely, luv <333 don't wory at all!

• You look fine hunni the way you are x But as you asked I guess your either an A or B. Personally I think you would look amazing with a D xx

• honestly I wish I had your body):, you're gorgeous!!

• They are small but I have small boobs too and like them more than if they were bigger. Plus a lot of guys like smaller chests

• They're a bit small , but you're definitely very pretty and a lot of guys probably agree with me

• Omg you're body is goals haha!!!

• You look fine. And they are ok regarding your age ;)

• I don't know why many of the girls are being so mean !! Listen to the guys u look pretty great !! Stay confident thats the key n then u can carry n look amazing in any kind of body

• thanksss. jealousy more than likely

• Lol i guess that must be it.. i can relate with u since i m petite (34b-26-36) n i m 18 so lots of similarities there but ya honestly u look good

• Lol there small :D. I dont think guys will hate that. But a lot of guys will. I saw a picture of when you posted your butt :D. You looked really good in that, i think because the sun was on you. I think you look below average in this. Because this picture shows what you actually look like :(
    You have a very slim and very healthy body, but i dont think many guys will honestly find it sexually attractive. Maybe things will change as you get older. Your still a minor.

1 private opinion(s)