What do girls think of unattractive guys like me?

What do girls think of unattractive guys like me?What do girls think of unattractive guys like me?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• It shouldn't matter what other "females" think about you, what matters is that what you think about yourself, if you place your self respect in other peoples hand and ask them what they think about you, the chances are they would mop the floor with it.

Keep your self-respect in your own hands, don't allow others to stumble on it, what females think of you is irrelevant, what you think about yourself is more important, so start placing more value on yourself instead of what others think of you.

What Girls Said 1

• That you'll end up with someone equal looking and probably are inroverted.

What Guys Said 7

• You look normal to me - Forget about looks - It is the whole thing part looks and part personality - Forget what you feel negative about and concentrate on what is good about you.

• How many times are you going to post in this section? Once it was about people thinking you were looking skinnier but ut was just because yhe clothes you had on in the second photo were bigger. Another one was about your bmi over and over again. You seem to be stuck on your looks. The way you come across is like you are too worried about how others think you look. There is no one person that everyone likes how they look, ever have looked or ever will look.

• I dunno but I reckon if you increase your net worth or bank account you definitely won't be unattractive. Money benefits men more than women.

• Unfortunetely I lack money as well

• I have nothing i could offer you in advise. All I can say is if you want plenty of females just improve your game, resilience to rejection, acquire career status and money... social status is also good because it give you more access to women and appearance by hitting gym... been tall is also a bonus. Just try your best to reach to where Dan Bilzerien is.

• That you're unattractive?

• O çoraplar ne amk öyle. ahahaha

• You gotta dress like a boss and not be so soft and quiet with them. Don't be just the opposite of an asshole, it's a big turn off. It's like you're less than the girl? NO. Act like an asshole, they hate them but unconsciously feel attracted to them in short-term. It means strong personality dude, girls don't like softness. Physically there's nothing wrong, just take care of your outfit. Outfit tells a lot from a person.

• Shave your face and legs and you are ok