I am 17, in 12th, a ginger, 5'3 and 127lbs. I have self-esteem issues since I was called "thunder thighs" in 6th grade by my crush. What do you think?

I am 17, in 12th, a ginger, 5'3 and 127lbs. I have self-esteem issues since I was called
Thank you for completing this poll, I really appreciate it.

• Ugly
  • Okay
  • Average
  • Pretty
  • Gorgeous
I posted a New Poll with Different photos since I don't know how to add photos to this poll... So If you weren't sure on something there are different photos there

Most Helpful Guy

• If your 6th grade crush saw you now, he will be giving himself a big kick in the ass because you are gorgeous - You will have a queue of admirers and you seem to have lovely personality vibes - No need for self esteem issues at all.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 19

• You are adorable

• I think they are wrong, you look fine

• A long way from thunder thighs. Don't worry about it.

• you look very attractive and cute.

• You're really pretty and seem like fun. And your hair color is really hot

• ur hot. was expecting tigh pic :-(

• i didn't understand how pale white people (with red-ish hair, ) would think they aren't good looking. i think they lool good. in fact i think they are among the hottest of white women.
      then i read the comment about bullying. noe it makes sense. that shit can lower confidence. but dont let that drag you down

• Thank you both... I have been bullied about MANY things since I was about 7 years old... I've been physically bullied by my parents and other students in school... I've had to move schools on many occations cause it was so bad... And I was taken from my parents because itgot so bad at home. I've been bullied all my life and I've never understood what I did to deserve it. I forgive so easily and get allong with almost everybody. The friends that I do have all tell me I'm very selfless and Kind and that I need to be a bit less selfless cause it makes me vulnerable to abusers.

• oh im sorry. thats very brutal.
      well, i hope things are better now. just be with your friends , your real friends, who make you feel good about yourself.
      and they are right, kind people sometimes do get taken advantage of. its good that you are sweet, but dont give your kindness to everyone. only give it to the people who deserve it

• Really pretty. And I mean everything I say so you better believe it! lol

• Very pretty girl. Time to get over something a 10 year old said 6 years ago.

• I understand that, but that's just how it began. Many other students in my classes bully me for being ugly and stuff. The 6th grade thing was just the beginning, other students had said I look like a Donkey and I was an Ugly ginger.

• I live in America... Honestly, it's a continuous thing... Just now every body talks about me behind my back and keeps it quiet... then when I try to stick up for myself and tell someone to make sure they are perfect before judging me, I get bullied by more people...

• I guess I can't comment since I don't know anything about how teenage girls behave these days. Whatever their problem is, it can't be your looks. They are likely just using that because they figured out it upsets you.

• Redheads for the win!

• You are really beautiful

• Thunder thighs? The fuck is he smoking.

• you look kinda pretty in that bottom pik xx

7 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 2

• man you're fine.. my thighs are way thicker than yours.. and i deal with em
    #Teamthickthighs

• I think you need to ask your parents to send you to a therapist.