What do you think of this outfit?

What do you think of this outfit?
So... my gfs said it was too 80ish, is it really? Maybe it's the boots? I wanna wear it tonight
Ps. It's winter here..

0|0
7|21

Most Helpful Guy

• Looks good, stylish but not excessively so. More formal than casual, however.

1|0
    0|0
    • how can I make it more casual?

• Show All
    • Eh so many spelling errors in my prior comment.. ^.^

Yeah, if it's for clubbing, you've made yourself a fine outfit! It shows off your womanly features without being too revealing, good choice.

• I hardly noticed 😉 I actually speak Spanish, and thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• Love love love. I feel like the boots keep it from looking to, "slooty" .. Where as heels would push it over the edge making it look too.. Ya know?

1|0
    0|0
    • thanks! and yea i know that's why i got them and love em ❤

• 😉😊

What Guys Said 20

• I grew up in the 1980s - That is not particularly 1980s - It looks fine to me - To me it is an outfit for any era - 80s stuff would probably be more colourful and skirt probably more flary like a skater skirt.

1|0
    0|0
  • Looks good, although something with a smaller heel would take it to the next level.

1|0
    0|0
    • oow I have only flat boots, you think it will do?

• Yeah just wear those, it still looks very good, your figure helps it.

• thank you, I think I'll do that since I'm 5'6" without the heels lol don't really need the extra inches

• I like it. You look like a woman with class who wants to be treated with respect.

1|0
    0|0
  • OMG it's really nice! I really like the black tights and heels combo :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Looks good

1|0
    0|0
  • She musnt know what 80s is, i would say more of a 60s feel if anything. But i think it looks great, classy and sexy

1|0
    0|0
    • none of us know for real, we were all born in the 90s 😋

• Yeah thats true aha, it kind of reminded me of the mod style they had in the 60s and i really like that style i think its classy and formal without trying too hard, so it becomes more casual (if that makes sense 😂) All in all though you look good 😅

• looks great, really shows off your perfect body ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • Love it

1|0
    0|0
  • It's a cute outfit. But would you wear it without the stockings?

1|0
    0|0
    • not for now, it's pretty cold here, the stockings may be thin but it's better than nothing

• I like it ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • I think the outfit looks good

1|0
    0|0
  • that is my favorite OMG YOU MADE ME CRAZY NOW I LIKED YOUR TİGHT SHORT SKIRT AND BLACK PANTYHOSE

1|0
    0|0
  • Niceee

1|0
    0|0
  • It looks good, nice bod!

1|0
    0|0
  • Great ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • That's laid back business casual cocktail party.

1|0
    0|0
  • nice

0|0
    0|0
  • no its normal for girls to wear here in England. Could you tell me how i look in a suit if i send a link? :)

1|0
    0|0
    • sure! post the link

• Show All
    • that's subjective, but thanks! 😊

• true, but others may share the same view as me

• Good outfit

1|0
    0|0
  • nice outfit

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• It looks great to me!

1|0
    0|0
  • I doubt most people know what people in the past always wore. A lot of people are bringing back classy trends lately so it wouldn't look outdated.

The outfit looks very in and super cute. A nude colored skirt would in my opinion look great!

1|0
    0|0
    • thanks! 😊 a nude skirt with or without the stockings? I have a sewing machine, I could make one and see how it looks..

• i like the outfit

1|0
    0|0
  • LOVE it!!

1|0
    0|0
  • Love it :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Very bland and boring.

1|0
    0|0