Guys! I don't have butt or boobs at all ! I'm 32B and size 0 shorts cause I have no butt. do guys care? Does that mean less men will be interested?

I am 18 , 5'3 and weight 100 pounds ! I have no boobs or butt at all ! I am 32B and size 0 shorts. I am currently happy with my weight because I recovered from anorexia last year ! My friends say I'm too skinny and that I should get more booty ! But I'm happy right now. Not like I was. Should I stay like this and be happy for myself or gain weight to get more butt and boobs and be more body attractive to guys?

Most Helpful Guy

• Your height is perfect and you're in normal BMI range considering your weight and you should not gain weight. Live for yourself not for others. Look how you wanna look. You're saying that you're happy now so don't sacrifice your happiness for other's attention. If you're not happy nothing else matters. Live the life like how makes you happy and anyone who has a problem with that doesn't deserve you and you won't feel happy being with him. I'm sure there are a lot of guys like me that care about more important things than boobies and booties. And i personally can't care less about it specially when the girl has a perfect body like you.

• Thanks! Great advice. That is so true ! I should listen to myself and be happy first with who I am before trying to change myself for others.

Most Helpful Girl

• you're at a nice weight. id leave it as is. you dont want to get overwhelmed and spiral back down. booty is ver rated in my opinion and 32 B is perfect.

• Thanks. But I just hate my butt. I keep doing exercises for my gluteus and they don't work.

• If you want to gain weight in your butt, use weights like a barbell, or ankle weights. Use a barbell and do dead lifts and squats, etc they are very good for your body and will tone it and everything.

What Guys Said 15

• I'm more interested in her and her personality, than her body. Any guy that really cares for you won't care what you have, and as a couple, you will figure out how to play, and feel good, together!!

• That's true ! Thanks for the advice. It makes me feel better.

• Had a few really good ones, and just lost one to her career, going overseas.
      No worries, I'm still looking for the RIGHT one...

• You will ! Trust me

• If I was single , in your age group , and you had a good personality , there would be a good chance I would be interested in you.
    As for your size if your healthy be yourself. If a guy doesn't like you for the person you are he isn't the right person for you.
    Also wait 10years thing will probley change body wise

• That's true ! Thanks.

• You can probably gain about 10 pounds because 100 pounds is at the low end of the healthy weight for a girl your height but you should only do it for yourself. I don't believe in changing yourself for other people. Also, I'm usually attracted to thin girls with like B cup boobs so I'm sure some other guys are too

• There are lots of guys who like petite with small breasts and small butt

• I prefer a thing girl with less ass and toys to a chubby girl with both.
    Booty can be acquired through working out and boobs, well nice nipples compensate sometimes. Also I love a fit girl with a cute face. Not much beats that

• If you have a nice personality guys will fancy you

• You posted this in how do i look even haha.
    Numbers mean shit online. If you posted a side picture with your head cropped out or something you could get honest opinions. If 10 girls who said they didn't have an ass all lined up, you would have widely varying differences.

• Do you know what a 0 size pants is?

• I do squats, running, jumping rope , stairs , etc... I do use weight ! 20 pounds is all I can get up

• Give your friend a piggyback and try hahaha

• can't tell without seeing a picture of your body. but I like skinny girls so I would probably love how you look

• Sounds like you have boobs to me, you sound lovely to me

• Thanks

• That is true ! Thanks for the advice ! I should be more confident , cause I'm happy right now.

• Thata good, i bet you look radiant

• Every guy here would be like philosopher and tell u that is no mind and when he get in relation the first thing he looks for ass and boobs
    I couldn't judge by numbers need to pic
    So if u couldn't share u pic that's ok as u like and have all respect for any reason
    But I judge from what u think so keeping gain weighting and do sports which make u ass bigger and hotter
    Note : the results don't appear immediately or after 2 weeks or 2 months
    the least time is 6 months and above to reach a comfortable result
    Don't give up and divide this length to weeks and days I mean make small goals to reach the biggest one !

• I have been going to the gym for 2 months now and haven't noticed any change in that area.

• My friends have told me I need to get more butt ! That I need to do more squats !

• So gain more weight it's easy but need to patientce u doctor told u about prefect weight he could give u some medicines to gain more weight what's his opinion?

• You sound very slim. B cups aren't that small for a very slim woman x

• its not that much of a big deal to me

• I say as long as you're happy do what you want

• Depends. Would have to see a picture. Obviously with clothing on.

• No, you still technically have boobs and a butt. I and many other guys would fine you attractive. If he fines something wrong with you, then he isn't worth of your time. I just don't care what size boobs the girl I want to date has , that is because to me and many other men find all boob sizes are all equally sexy, because boobs are boobs. I want to date a girl for her personality , not her body. I want to date a girl that has the following: big heart, mature, kind, polite, and has an amazing personality. All that matters is in the inside not the outside (this can apply to both genders).

What Girls Said 2

• Your weight sounds fine to me. Don't worry so much about it, a lot of men like personality more, looks aren't everything so don't worry so much about it. If you want to work on yourself just do it for you, and no one else. I am naturally skinny and I don't have much of a butt either, your not the only one so don't worry. Don't worry about what your friends think, you are fine just the way you are. As long as you have a good and bright personality he won't care about the way you look. If a guy only cares about your looks then maybe he wants something different.

• Do NOT gain weight for anyone other than yourself. I have anorexia and was well into recovery when I relapsed really badly and now im miserable again and its been really difficult to get back on track. I think if you gained 5-10 lbs you would look fine, but if you would potentially be uncomfortable with it then no.