Is a bad nose really that unattractive?

I posted a photo of myself on a different website and people told me I need to consider rhinoplasty, they couldn't stop staring at my nose, my nose is a little too big, etc. I know my nose is big (probably pushing on huge lol) but I like the way I look and I feel like I look good. I didn't struggle in the guy department when I was dating. Now I'm wondering if I only attracted guys because of my body and not the way I look as a whole. But is a big nose really that bad? Would it turn you completely off someone?

Is a bad nose really that unattractive?

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a big nose too. I always thought it ruined my other features😭 I've still been asked out and guys have been interested in me. Not all guys care about your nose, some look at eyes and smile etc..

What Guys Said 10

• Your pic appeared on my laptop and I thought very pretty then you mentioned your nose, I hadn't noticed it at all. A girl like you will have no problem attracting people who would love to date you.

• your nose doesn't look bat at all

• Your nose is beautiful and your super cute. Never change how it is.

• Yes. We much purge it.

• You tell me :^]

• Not when you have boobs like yours

• Nothing is wrong with your nose. It suits you

3 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 4

• You're pretty, I think your nose fits your face just fine. I couldn't give less of a flying fuck about someone else's nose when I look at them honestly, I barely notice it lol

• You have a beautiful nose.

• Your nose looks fine to me

• I think it suits you really well. You look really pretty. Those guys are probably just jerks. Keep smiling, you have a gorgeous smile ❤