Looking for opinions?

Looking for opinions?
Curious as to what others think of how I look. I've never thought I was terrible looking but have yet to even find a guy who's interested in me and just trying to understand why I have such a hard time.

Most Helpful Guy

• You're indeed not terrible looking: you look much better than some girls I've seen who have boyfriends all the time.

So here's some possible reasons you're still single:

- you might come across unapproachable, as in not making eye contact, never smiling when guys look at you, standing around with closed body language, etc...

- you might not be able to pick up on signals you get from guys: that guy who you thought was just making polite conversation might actually be interested in you

- you might not meet a lot of single guys your age

- you might be too picky (at least with the pool of guys that's currently available to you)

- there might be something about your personality or way of talking that drives guys away (but even if this is the case you should still get hit on by strangers)

• I try to smile and be nice to everyone but I do know I struggle with the whole relationship thing and knowing when a guy is interested and stuff. Like now there's a guy I like and I think he likes me too we just see each other at the store from time to time but I'm not sure so I just be nice and say hi to him and go on about my day.

• Good luck and don't worry about it feeling awkward, it's supposed to feel like that!

• Thank you. I'm the most awkward person around I'm pretty sure and if things didn't feel awkward I'd have to be worried lol. Thanks again for all your help

Most Helpful Girl

• You're cute. Nice smile!

What Guys Said 9

• It will happen for you but you might need to look for guys in a different way.

For instance, consider taking a class at a local college but that class is something that would have lots more men than women... Even better would be if the college itself was dominated by men. I went to such a college and I tell you that, when I went to school, you would have had a boyfriend before the end of the first week.

Anyway, consider getting involved in activities with lots of men. That should work.

• I've always been around men, my lol always left me when I was little to be with the boys, I've always had guy friends or hung out with guys and they never want more than friendship with me. I don't really like or get along with girls so I've always been around guys and still have yet to even have a boyfriend

• Well I would say your more attractive than you think. You have such a hard time cause most guys preference in facial features is not yours. I'd ask you out after we chatted publicly and became friends.

• Be patient - Don't start second guessing yourself - You look nice and friendly - Keep being yourself and you will meet right guy for you.

• ortalama güzellik seviyemiz yükseldi Belki ondan olabilir Ama tabii iki güzel sayılırsın Hele ki çirkin hiç değilsin. bakım yapsan daha da güzel olsun. Bir de zaten artık güzellik eskisi kadar önemli değil ilişkilerde

• Wwwwwwww Sick hairstyle, miss! I like it a lot!

• Wow you look so beautiful and gorgeous

• Thank you

• no prob, you look amazing so dont worry when the time will be right it will happen, until them just smile and enjoy your life

• I would

• pretty face

• Too pretty and that's why you intimidate guys

What Girls Said 1

• You probably act like your one of the guys.