Why do I never get approached? Is it because of my looks?

Guys never seem to approach me. Ever. It's just so hard for me to meet guys. I don't get asked on any dates so I've been single for awhile. I have been rejected a few times. Guys that I like never seem to like me back. Any tips on what I can improve on?

Most Helpful Guy

• there is nothing to improve on because you are who you are and eventually someone will accept you for who you are. think about it we all have different personnalities so we all have or own preference. If you change something it won't work because not everyone will like that improvement because everyone has different preferences.

You can get rejected so many times before you find the right one so don't give up trying.

There is nothing wrong with your looks because like i said we all have different preferences. One guy will find you attractive and the other guy will not because they have different preferences.

Most Helpful Girl

• Be well put together, smell good, and always smile.

What Guys Said 9

• All I can say is be patient or more confident - Without a pic it is hard to advise on anything else

• Maybe it's a personality issue?

• No one is ugly, try dating dead pool.

• Hard to say when there's no picture.

• honestly you're just ugly bro

• And what do you look like, naturaldeven4?

• Haha that doesn't mean you're "better"... She might be approached in the future. Anyone can get approached, it's all based on luck, who happens to be around at a given time.

• @83chris "luck"
      lol

• No-one can tell you wether it's your outlook, without a photo.

• it could very well be your looks.

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 1

• You are not ugly! You are very pretty :)