How much more weight should I lose?

How much more weight should I lose?

To everyone asking, yes im serious

Most Helpful Girl

• 1: I have that same mirror:-)
    2:you do NOT net to lose any more wight if anything you need to gain a few pounds cause once you see ribs that means you are WAY to thin and need to stop. You may think that the thinner you are the more healthy and pretty you are but it's often the complete opposite being to skinny ( which you appear to be ) makes it so you look really unhealthy and malnourished. I highly recommend you talk to some one about this because I have very close friends who went to this length to be thin and it was the most painful thing to watch so please gain some weight back

What Guys Said 31

• In my opinion the best weight for a woman is the one in which her health would be the best possible. Anything much lower or higher than that is unattractive.

Eat healthy (meat, fish, vegetables, some fruit, no processed foods or anything made with flour, no sugar) eat slowly and to satiety (so you aren't hungry most of the time) three times a day. Exercise regularly but don't overdo it. Maybe jog about an hour three times a week and do some very light exercises every day. Whatever your weight is after six months is your perfect weight :)

My guess would be that you'd gain some weight but that would make you more healthy and consequently more attractive to the vast majority of men (and women) :)

• About 15 more lbs.. This is ideal
    upload.wikimedia.org/.../Human-Skeleton.jpg

• You seem already very slim to me definitely on the verge of underweight - I would go other direction you could safely put on 10 to 15 lbs and still be very slim - From some of your remarks I think you should see a doctor and get their advice to see if you are at healthy weight, people on the internet mightn't know but they will.

• You can't be serious. No more playing games.
    See a doctor because your health is at risk with that shape.

• Stop you have a problem you are overly skinny. Not fat at all. next thing that will happen is your organs will shut down

• I think you have serious problem. It's called anorexia. ASAP go to see your doctor. It's illness and you need help.

• People say im fat and I think I am too.

• No, you aren't fat. You're unhealthy skinny. If someone saying you're fat, he's not serious and only joking. And honestly, I'm surprised that your mum doesn't take you to your doctor.

• I don't feel qualified to answer this question.

• your feet are big

• It not how much to lose, it is how much to gain.

• if you lose any more weight then you will no longer exist, so gain some weight

• You look unhealthy skinny. Start eating more, maybe start weight training

• About 3.90-4.23 pounds exact for ideal bod

• Ummmm... wtf

• none you're beautiful just the way you are.

Please eat

• For duck sake eat something

• this is called body dysmorphia, I'm sure you're familiar with it.
    you need to decide to not have a condition anymore then seek help if you can't figure it out on your own

• None because you look too skinny as you are. Any skinnier you might end up with anorexia nervousa if you don't already have it. You need to get help to learn how to be healthy physically and mentally.

• You look awful. Eat anything and gain weight.

• Are you kidding me? How much more before you R. I. P

• Remove this post :/

• People post this stuff all the time. I think 10 lbs less and I would look better so that's why I asked it. I wanted to see what others thought.. I hate being told to gain weight because its terrifying to me

• none, gain a bit x

• till you will die. i can see there is nothing to lose here. gain some weight dear

• Ummmm you should gain. Need some shape. Ribs sticking out isn't attractive

• None your fine

• don't loose any, you could rather gain a bit.

• I love skinny girls.. but you need to put on some weight

• 4 stone

• You are overly skinny

• none wtf

• You need to change your question to "how much more weight should I gain"

• More from Guys
    1

What Girls Said 14

• You're extremely thin you may disappear. Instead of losing weight work on gaining weight, if you think you should lose weight I would recommend seeing some help.

• :o
    i think you should put on some weight

• Wuttt? umm you should gain not lose

• Um I'm sorry but you really need to gain weight. It's obvious you are suffering from an eating disorder so please get help. You don't need to lose any weight honey. Whoever is saying that you are fat are complete blind assholes because you are skinny as hell. I'm serious. You look skinnier than a Victoria secret model. Please do get some help though... :)

• 😢 I hope you aren't serious

• I really wouldn't lose anymore weight! Maybe style by your doctor to make sure that you have healthy eating habits

• My god. Not any more hopefully. Your ribs are sticking out.

• DO NOT lose any more weight. Get help immediately.

• I really hope your lying

• I'm sure you're beautiful the way you are. Don't hurt yourself, please. There's absolutely NO need for you to lose weight. Don't push yourself unnecessarily, please please get help and be kind to yourself.

• You should definitely gain weight

• This is a troll question if I've ever seen one.

• Gain at least 20 pounds.

• Gain about 25lbs.