Would you consider this girl out of his league?

So is she really pretty or he just really ugly?

Most Helpful Guy

• Looks don't mean everything. If she truly likes him, it won't matter. Its about whats on the inside, not the outside. She may be the "prettiest girl in school" and he may be the "dorkiest guy in school" but what if she's tired of all those typical "bad boys" or "popular boys" that hit on her? Take SSSniperwolf for example. (If you don't know who she is, look her up) and look at her boyfriend. EVERYONE says that she can do better and that he's so ugly but to her, he's what she wants. He may not be the best looking guy, but she likes him for him, not his looks. So all in all, no. I hope this helps!

What Girls Said 11

• It really shouldn't matter. If they're happy together is what matters.

• nope... same league here

• Yes.

Looks more like a brother and sister than a couple. They look very ill matched.

• That doesn't really matter tbh as long as they're happy together that's all they should care about

• Yeah kind of.

• If he got rid of the nerdy look then no I won't but for right now, yeah kinda..

• Not going to lie, yes.

• Terrible pictures. Plus the guy has braces on, even Ryan Reynolds would be a 5 with braces on.
    The girl is 4/10 at best and 6/10 with make up on. The guy has massive potential though with those eyebrows and facial structure.
    Tldr; Guy dumps the girl after getting braces off.

• YESSSS!!

• No, she's not much more attractive. She's average looking. And it's up to her anyway.

I often fancy men that my friends think are ugly.

• Yes, definitely. And why do you keep asking this?

What Guys Said 16

• I don't think it matters in terms of how they look. What matters is how they feel about each other. I remember seeing some fat and short dude making out with a beautiful and tall woman on a bench in the part. In terms of looks they are way out of league for each other. But obviously they have a mental or some other kind of connection. Good for them. If the couple in these pictures is happy together then I am happy for them.

• If they are couple and happy - Fair play to him - He is doing a hell of a lot better than me in the romance stakes.
    www.14oranges.com/.../tumbleweed1.jpeg

• I've seen this post already. I can't forget a face like that.

I don't believe in leagues, so I'm just gonna say that he's very unattractive compared to her.

• Not for us to decide, she obviously see's something in him that no one else does *shrugs* besides I don't believe in leagues, rather silly concept to be honest.

Lol besides he's doing better then half the people on this site lol.

• Yeah that dude is ugly af

• Wayyyyy out of his league

• Nope don't believe in leagues.

• At first glance, yes. But there may well be a chemistry that we don't see. She appears happy so maybe he isn't. But studly, he ain't.

• Yes I would

• yeah

• Not really, no.

• Damn son pullin.

• I'd say so

• that's for her to decide, not the internet

• No no no

• Let me take a wild, wild guess: he's wealthy, is he?