How to lose face fat?

ok so my cheeks have always been really chubby, is there ANY possible way to slim them down besides plastic surgery or something?

Most Helpful Guy

• It doesn't look chubby plus it's cute! Lol I wouldn't worry about it. I'm sure guys are all over ya!

Most Helpful Girl

• you can't direct weight loss there, but id advise a consistent running routine. you'll tone up everywhere overall.

What Guys Said 16

• I think some people just have more weight on their face and still are perfectly healthy - No point over dieting rest of your body to slim face down - You look fine

• You cannot lose weight from a specific part of your body.
    You just have to lose weight generally and wait until it falls off the part you want.

• 0|0
  • Can't just lose the fat off your face lmao. You need to lose weight in general and it will start to come off your face. Right now you sort of have a moonface.

• You have a wonderful face! Don't lose it!

• Most guys are into those cheeks, specially if they get red.
    Don't try to have a slim face, it will give an unhealthier look.
    They are already perfect for you.

• they'll slim down if you lose weight, maybe not the first place you'll lose weight from but eventually you will

• Google exercises for jawline
    And chewing gum is something which works

• Face massage would help along with cardio and a hypocaloric diet.

• I do all the exercising I eat right it's not coming off my face but the face massage thing I will take up

• You are pretty the way you are

• Work out
    Chewing gum

• I do work out. Chew gum? Hm ok I haven't tried that.

• You're so pretty, don't get surgery! Can I message you? :)

• uuuum work out lol?
    from ur pic u look chubby

• You can try and lose weight, but I DON'T suggest you stop eating. If anything, I'd try paleo diet.

However, I think you should be comfortable with how you look.

• I'm basically on that diet.. I can't eat gluten, dairy, soy, sugar, or carbohydrates.

• Okay then I suggest fruits and vegetables, and proteins (fish, eggs, lean beef, or birds that fly).

Remember though, don't think something like a burger from any restaurant is lean (unless it's highly priced), I usually buy like 90% lean.
      And again, avoid processed foods. It may be appealing because it's relatively less expensive, but it's not usually healthy.

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 3

• losing overall fat will be the answer... but having some nice cheeks is cute

• Laser lipo

• Just google it. there's plenty excersizes you can do.