How to lose face fat?

ok so my cheeks have always been really chubby, is there ANY possible way to slim them down besides plastic surgery or something?

0|0
4|17

Most Helpful Guy

• It doesn't look chubby plus it's cute! Lol I wouldn't worry about it. I'm sure guys are all over ya!

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• you can't direct weight loss there, but id advise a consistent running routine. you'll tone up everywhere overall.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• I think some people just have more weight on their face and still are perfectly healthy - No point over dieting rest of your body to slim face down - You look fine

0|0
    0|0
  • You cannot lose weight from a specific part of your body.
    You just have to lose weight generally and wait until it falls off the part you want.

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • Can't just lose the fat off your face lmao. You need to lose weight in general and it will start to come off your face. Right now you sort of have a moonface.

0|0
    0|0
  • You have a wonderful face! Don't lose it!

0|0
    0|0
  • Most guys are into those cheeks, specially if they get red.
    Don't try to have a slim face, it will give an unhealthier look.
    They are already perfect for you.

0|0
    0|0
  • they'll slim down if you lose weight, maybe not the first place you'll lose weight from but eventually you will

0|0
    0|0
  • Google exercises for jawline
    And chewing gum is something which works

0|0
    0|0
  • Face massage would help along with cardio and a hypocaloric diet.

0|0
    0|0
    • I do all the exercising I eat right it's not coming off my face but the face massage thing I will take up

• You are pretty the way you are

0|0
    0|0
  • Work out
    Chewing gum

0|0
    0|0
    • I do work out. Chew gum? Hm ok I haven't tried that.

• You're so pretty, don't get surgery! Can I message you? :)

0|0
    0|0
  • uuuum work out lol?
    from ur pic u look chubby

0|0
    0|0
  • You can try and lose weight, but I DON'T suggest you stop eating. If anything, I'd try paleo diet.

However, I think you should be comfortable with how you look.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm basically on that diet.. I can't eat gluten, dairy, soy, sugar, or carbohydrates.

• Show All
    • Okay then I suggest fruits and vegetables, and proteins (fish, eggs, lean beef, or birds that fly).

Remember though, don't think something like a burger from any restaurant is lean (unless it's highly priced), I usually buy like 90% lean.
      And again, avoid processed foods. It may be appealing because it's relatively less expensive, but it's not usually healthy.

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 3

• losing overall fat will be the answer... but having some nice cheeks is cute

0|0
    0|0
  • Laser lipo

0|0
    0|0
  • Just google it. there's plenty excersizes you can do.

0|0
    0|0