Girls, im a well abve good looking , but im a virgin due to moral/religion reasons. will you girls/other girls look at me weird at not date me or?

will you girls/other girls look at me weird and not date me or? i had a girl call me stuff because i refused to accept her drunken advances at a party. i think about just doing stuff sometimes but so far i still this way.

6

Most Helpful Girl

• No I think it's cool you can stay true to yourself. Good for you!!!

• thanks , really hard to keep lke this though lol

• lol im 18 years in i think i am doing all right but its harder for guys lol we get hard on the smallest things more so when you can't do stuff

• oral? anal? im not sure if thats a loophole, haven't looked into it enoiugh at this point

What Girls Said 5

• I have the same issue, and so no I would like that more than the alternative. I would give you more of a chance because of it

• Nope I honestly wouldn't care. Plus I would know that you genuinely liked me and aren't trying to just sleep with me.

• It's cute

• most would say its lame lol

• Then you haven't found the right girl

• @tibbany obvi feel that lol

• My friend prefers a guy who's a virgin, it's not weird at all.

• Sure, why not. But would you really date a girl whose not a virgin? I'm guessing no?

• thats a hard question. i would love a virgin girl too considering i am, but if i really like a girl id take a chance, and getting closer and closer to college and going to more parties sexual stuff gets so much mo0re tempting

• Lol sounds nice

• fucking on a table? yeah i agree, when i get hards in class i just fanatize about the girls i like fucking them on the desks