If most of the weight is carried around the chest and hips (and not the stomach), how attractive is a 5'2.5, 140 pound body?

I'm a bit over 5'2, and I weigh 140 pounds. Now, according to BMI calculations, this is very slightly overweight (25.6). But, most of my weight is carried around my chest (36 C) and around my hips. Since I'm physically active, maintain good posture and very rarely eat junk food, my stomach is lean and rather flat. So I have pretty obvious curves on my body. Also, my collar bones and hip bones are fairly visible, and are unmistakeable when touched... how attractive is such a body? That is, fit but also really curvy- large breasts, wide hips and containing some fat.
Honest opinions please :D

Most Helpful Guy

• It sounds good - The number of lbs is just a number, it is how you look and feel that is important - You sound fit and toned too me - Muscles and bigger breasts can add weight too

• Thanks for your opinion :D

Most Helpful Girl

• My mother is 5'0" 130's and she thinks she is fat of course but she really is hella curvy! She is Cuban and her weight goes to all the right places even though she isn't too active, and has had 3 kids, she eats very diversely. She has always had a small waist. She has full B small C chest, probably a 41 inch hips, and probably a 26-27 inch waist at this point even though she used to have a 23 inch waist but just recently she went up a size.

Most likely you have a really really nice figure so don't let that bmi make you uncomfortable. As long as you feel good and eat well you should be perfect. Besides, curvy is big now. Don't let idiots tell you who you are. Im 5'2" myself at 117 pounds and somebody told me I was fat and overweight and unhealthy weight. and I even enjoy working out so what may seem like fat is actually muscle. Some of your curves might be somewhat muscle too which can effect your bmi since muscle is heavier than fat yet it it good and healthy for you. I'm sure you are really stunning.

• Thank you, you're right! Makes me feel a lot better :)
      It's just all these standards of 'ideal' beauty that messes with my head sometimes :P
      I love working out too :D
      Thanks you so much <3

• No problem!!

What Guys Said 7

• Why not just show us a pic? Impossible to judge with description. Just dont show your face if you are worried.

• Most of the weight, What is that supposed to mean? IT would be gross because she is gonna have too thick thighs and too big breasts.

• That would be between 7 and 8/10.
    With working out and toning it would be a 10/10 body.

• I already exercise, and I'm working on it! :D Thanks

• My pleasure, if you need some help with working out and anything related feel free to ask me, I would be glad to help you on your road to that 10/10

• Pic would be easier but I'm sure I'd find u attractive. Still have a flat stomach but can fill out a pair of yoga pants nicely. I like having something to grab

• Picture? Eh, it's exactly how I described
      Haha good to know :P Thanks

• Is a picture really out of the question? That would make things infinitely simpler

• It would make things simpler.. but I'd rather not.

• You are smokin hot.

• You're probably fat

What Girls Said 2

• you sound kind similar to my body type lol you sound like a nice gourglass with some fat in the right places ;)
    you're good

• you sound like me lmao