Do you ever give sympathy votes here?

I do. like if i see a guy/girl who looks ugly. I will always make them feel better. I think a lot of people do the same aswell right?

• I give sympathy votes
  • i dont give sympathy votes

Most Helpful Girl

• No, i'm honest why tell people they're pretty when they're ugly?
    So in real this mean when I ask my question how people find me and they all say I'm pretty they doesn't mean it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Tough call I would try to make the comment as constructive as possible - I honestly don't believe in the word "Ugly", a lot of us are a version of average and maybe a few stand outs good looking plus the average ones probably have something else going for them but no body is a ball of crap or a waste of space.

What Girls Said 1

• No but I find most people pretty.

What Guys Said 5

• I try being more honest. But if I find someone ugly I usually tell them what to improve on. I don't just say "Yeah, you're ugly". Nothing useful or beneficial in that answer. Giving advice is useful.

• No. It's better to give some info on what you find wrong so they can improve than to feed bulk shit to whoever it is.

• If she's a 4/10 i'll tell her she's a 3/10 ... I don't want her getting a big head. It's thoughtful really.

• No, I'm brutally honest.

• what do you mean? like one post a selfie questions, u upvote the ugly ones?

• yes, to boost their self esteem.

• i do that sometimes

• if someone is really good looking, do you go the other way sometimes?