Girls, Do you find it lame if a guy takes a selfie shirtless even if he has a good body?

Does it make him look like a douchebag whos showing off and wants attention or do you find it hot asuming its an attractive guy with a good body?

7

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 6

• No, that's his choice.

& Great body you say? Eye candy! - Will I take him seriously? Lol, nope.

• It looks douchey for sure, but honestly if you are comfortable and she likes you then for sure do it because she will like it

• Go for it.

• First impression is douchebag

• not really, I don't care either way as long as it's not too much shirtless pics.

• he's showing off his hard work. It's normal I guess, but the results are hot. I guess maybe a little arrogant but not too much?

• Well Im asking because I used to be a skinny guy and I've been working out for a while and now I have athletic muscular look. But I dont know if I should post a picture because I dont want to look like a douchebag whos showing off.