Do thick thighs save lives?

Are thick thighs attractive or repulsive on women? Also are thigh gaps attractive to men? Explain

• attractive
    76% (19)79% (27)78% (46)Vote
  • repulsive
    24% (6)21% (7)22% (13)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1
2|16

Most Helpful Guy

• Quite attractive to me if there's functional strength (sprinting, kickboxing, leaping, dancing, etc).

There's a lot of guys into that Chun Li aesthetic with very slim upper torso but still very powerful thighs.

I'd also much prefer to see powerful thighs on a girl than a frail body resulting from eating disorders and/or sedentary lifestyles.

0|0
    0|0
    • That is all very true. But then why do some guys obsess over like Victoria Secret models? There as skinny as a toothpick

• Show All
    • "But then why do some guys obsess over like Victoria Secret models? There as skinny as a toothpick."

I don't actually know that many guys who obsess over fashion models and lingerie models. Virgins might do this a lot because they only have the sense of sight to go by and have never experienced a real woman up close, never triggered all of their senses.

I think the reason ultra-slim is so popular in fashion is mainly because a predominant focus before was on posture and pose. The slimmest figures tend to be ideal for emphasis on posture and posing since a lot of that is based on skeletal arrangement rather than body contour.

• For example, if you imagine ballet, it's really a "skeleton dance". If you try to imagine a woman with tremendous muscle mass and/or lots of fat trying to do ballet, the image you might get in your mind might seem a bit absurd even if she has the flexibility. It's because ballet is an expressive dance that relies heavily on posing, on the skeletal arrangement of the body forming gestural lines. Those kinds of lines of action following the skeletal contours of the body tend to show up less in bodies with a lot of girth, and show up more in lean and limber types of bodies. Meanwhile a ballet dancer would look pretty silly trying to twerk, since twerking is all about body contour. I think fashion followed after a similar aesthetic to ballet in that sense.

Most Helpful Girl

• How do thighs save lives?

0|0
    0|1
    • Its a saying. Plus I knew by saying that it will draw people into the question.

What Guys Said 15

• I don't know about 'saving' but they do make pregnancy easier because thick thighs tend to have more power. Most guys will find them attractive I guess. As long as they are not too thick. I don't care about thigh gaps. Didn't even know about them until this whole craze over them started a few years ago.

1|0
    0|0
  • Curious question - As to poll different men have their preference but could quite easily be attracted to either - Thigh gaps are just a thing, how did men ever become attracted to women before Vogue or Cosmopolitan discovered thigh gaps - Some women have freckles, some don't, some women have thigh gaps, some don't.

0|0
    0|0
  • 2|0
    0|0
  • Very comfortable. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmh

1|0
    0|0
  • I find thick meaty thighs sexy, like soccer player legs or dancer legs, i dont really find thigh gap is very attractive, looks funny to me

0|0
    0|0
  • How on earth do they save lives lmao?

0|0
    0|0
  • thick thighs always save lives

1|0
    0|0
  • Thicker thighs is good but to a point. I've seen women who build too thick thighs that is sth repulsive for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • thigh gaps can be good. but on the same side a thicker thigh can be good too.. what do you have?

0|0
    0|0
  • there repulsive. I prefer the slimmer kind of curvy body. Yh thigh gaps look good, but i dont really give a fuck.

0|0
    0|0
  • Thick thighs r very attractive, n the thigh gap works also. Its like a big ass or big breast, naturally it makes a woman more attractive sexually for done men. Kind of like how some women love y'all guys, or guys with broad shoulders, or big biceps. We r usually attracted to our differences

0|0
    0|0

3 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 1