(Pictures) Am I skinny? Or not?

Hello! I'm Shaye. I've posted things like this before but my body has changed a little... I'm 5"0 and currently 89-90 pounds. Slightly underweight, yes. I have not had a regular menstration for about 2 years. (Anorexia nervosa) I need your guys help ): i'm struggling with body image issues. I need to gain a few more pounds but i'm scared i'll look chubby. Am I skinny now? And will I be skinny at 92-94?
Warning: small amount of clothing
(Pictures)Am I skinny? Or not?This is after a full day of eating (3 meals).
Your opinions really help, I appretiate the time you spend making them. (: have a good day.

Most Helpful Guy

• Hi Shaye - I know it is a tough journey back from anorexia but you look so healthy now and a few more lbs wouldn't hurt you at all. If you put those lbs on, you will still have a beautiful body and it will be so much better for you plus think of the people who really care for you, how happy they will be to see you healthy and content with your body. There will be doubts but they are so much outweighed by the gains you will get in your life. I wish you all the best of luck in your continuing successful recovery from anorexia, well done.

Most Helpful Girl

• **trigger warning**

yes, you are very thin. in fact, i think you would look better, and still be slim, if you gained ten or fifteen lbs. i struggled with an eating disorder for a year and a half, luckily i was able to recover before it did any permanent damage to my body, but i still remember how miserable it was. And the worst part was never physically starving, or shoving my fingers down my throat, it was how it made me feel about myself. I was so uncomfortable with myself and i was willing to do anything to change that, but then obviously it became obsessive. But of course all it ever did was make me feel even less like a person. You need to be focusing on getting better more than anything else, before it's too late. You're never really going to be happy like this, not long term. Take care of your body, you only have one :)

And if you ever need more support or anything, you can always message me.

What Guys Said 28

• Today you are skinny.
    I can assure you, 100% you can eat a lot more without getting chubby.

Now... please, believe me, you are very very veeeery far of being chubby or even fat. You would need to eat a lot junk things by some years to be chubby.

So eat ok? Will you do it? More each day? Full nutritious plates and snacks between? Don't cut !

• You're skinny and I think will look better once you gain a few more pounds. If you ever need any advice message me. You're doing a great job it's great you're beating your anorexia

• You dont look chubby, if you want to add some weight without looking chubby, you coyld always pick up arobics or martial arts to get toned muscle definition to add weight with out the fat content, but trust me you dont look fat

• You're skinny.

• You are skinny but not a bad one. I think its better to tone up a little bit rather than gaining fat , the less fat the better.

• Yes yiu are slinny

• yeah you look skinny, and dont be afraid to gain some pounds.

• You are thin but you don't look unhealthy to me. You look good.

• you are not chubby and you're not going to be chubby with a few more pounds, relax and embrace those extra pounds, you have a nice body figure and certainly look hot :)

• yeah kind of on the skinnier side

• You ate pretty but tone some and gain some mudcle

• You won't look chubby if you gain a few pounds x

• you are very hot :)

• Nice bod. Cute stomach, nice legs!

• You would still be skinny at 105 pounds

• I remember you. You have a petite cute body. I like your body the way it is but even if you gained more weight it would still look good. But whatever you do don't lose any weight because you're quite skinny already. So love your body and feel confident and no need to struggle. We're all strangers and have no reason to lie

• It's mostly your legs that are to skinny, the rest is not bad

• Yeah I can say ur skinny

10 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 7

• metro.co.uk/.../

That could be you.. She's still slim and she's got a good body..

She eats healthier rather than worry about if she gets chubby she uses that worry to have a good body.. u don't get a good body from starvin urself u get a good body from hard work and eating properly...

that could be you.. if you wanted.. share your story and let everyone see how u get on.. I really hope one day you post a picture where ur healthy and happy and not caring about ur body issues...

• For your length a healthy weight is 115 lbs, so you can gain a lot more. But it is important that it is the correct mix of muscle and fat, otherwise you will look chubby. So you need to work on building muscle mass, but also on a healthy nutrition program. You need carbs since you will spend energy. But just enough to cover your daily needs. You will also need proteins (animal or vegetable) to build muscle. Take 5 small portions a day because the body can only process a limited amount of proteins. The rest you loose. And eat plenty of fruit and vegetables to get the necessary vitamins and fibers.

• girl no just no... why are you doing this to yourself :/
    you have such a pretty face and a good base to have a nice body.
    EAT, you gotta gain a few pounds for your periods to come back.
    and then exercise.
    you re following up with a doctor or you re just going solo?

• You are Super skinny.. you will look better with a little more kg on you!

• yup you're skinny... but healthy skinny

• "healthy"? even though I'm underweight and have no period and at a risk of sickness? is that "healthy"?

• :o oh damn i didn't know man... gain some weight please

• Yeah you're skinny, but look good. there's even a nice little vleavage showing your small boobs, and looks good

• Girl yes u r