Can you rate my figure?

Can you rate my figure?I feel like my waist is abnormally small. I don't know if it's just me or if I actually do. I also think I need more muscle on me.

Most Helpful Guy

• It is very slim but still very nice - I agree with you though a few more lbs would do you no harm - Check out fitness and toning programs, the rest of you is quite slender so your natural body frame is probably very small - Main thing is that you are happy and comfortable with yourself.

Most Helpful Girl

• Your waist is normal, so are your hips. But your shoulders are not very wide, so that gives the impression. And yes, more muscle will tone your body and if you work on your upper body and increase your shoulder and arm muscle, you will be better proportioned towards waist and hips. But your body at this moment is not abnormal. You are within standards :-)

What Guys Said 28

• You're fine 7.5 or 8

• I'm sure most guys would fall over themselves for you. If your fit and healthy then don't worry about it.

• I like it just do as you mentioned.

• For the way you look? 9/10. Perfect! Don't change anything!

• your figure is beautiful i wouldn't worry to much about that.. =P

• Waist is very small but a great little body you have!

• Eight, miss :)

• 7/10

• Looks good to me

• You look great. Slim waist is good. It would be good to see from the side on, you probably have an hour glass figure

• Seems ok, where you breathing in when you took this/ or have you ever worn one of those corsets things?

• No I was just breathing normally

• it does seem small-ish in my opinion, but that type of waist typically i think people like (i know some girls in partic want to have similar waists like this) as for guys i think it comes down to to individual.

• look pretty good to me

• You're normal.

• Percect

• Looking pretty attractive, I like small waist on girls. You are like 6,5

• Love your bod... very sexy and arousing

• You are fine don't change anything.. by the way muscle in a woman its a huge turn off

• 4 out of 10

• You are pretty but being toned would look better

• 10/10

• you look great, love the body

• badd

• look great

• yeah kinda skinny

• Skinny but not abnormal

• You are absolutely fit... you look so sexy to me... don't worry... will you date me?

• I'm sorry I have a boyfriend

• Lol XD , unlucky bro , plenty more fish in the sea haha

• @Ydude just hiting what i like bro

• I love your body, definitely my type

• 8, you look slim and sexy! Could you tell me how i look if i send a link?

• Sure

• What? You look much older and I think you'd look okay with or without. I feel like it's to tiny because everyone always points it out.

• Ok, yh people always think i look old, because im 6ft 1 + dress smart. Same thing happened with my sis when she was 17 she looked very old, now she is 24 and some people think she is 16 :D. Hopefully i look better as i grow older.

What Girls Said 4

• Your figure is great. I would want more muscle too, but your figure is perfect just like that as well. Don't worry so much

• you're pear shaped that's why... nothing abnormal about it

• It's not abnormally small, It's a big definition with hips which means hourglass! Embrace it honey, I would say it's a privilege cause it's the sexiest shape. And please wear tight dresses, it's perfect for you.

• You seem to have a nice figure, slim and fit