Does it look like she got breast implants (CLOTHED pictures!)? Or just a great bra?

Does it look like she got breast implants (CLOTHED pictures!)? Or just a great bra?
First photo is before and second 'after'.

0|0
2|8

Most Helpful Guy

• Looks like implants to me but it could be a push up bra. The only way to tell for certain is by measuring nipple to chin. Nipples always face forward when standing. If they are askew the there's implants there or she is weening/breastfeeding.

0|0
    0|0
    • Hmm not for women with very large breasts, sometimes the nipples face downwards because the weight drags them down...

• Well yes but the nipple always points forward. What angle it's at doesn't matter. It's always pointing forward.

What Girls Said 2

• It looks like A great bra

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm going with natural - just a great bra.

0|0
    0|0
    • Even from the first photo?

What Guys Said 7

• implants.. cuz not even koreans can turn an A cup into a C cup without surgery =P

0|1
    0|0
  • Look like implants because of the shape.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say implants - She looks quite small in first pic

0|0
    0|0
  • it doesn't looks like that she got breast implants, she looks natural, but in the first pic her boobs are small and in the second they are a little big, so can't say anything for sure

0|0
    0|0
    • Well both pictures are of exactly the same person, and in the second her breasts look a larger... She's an adult, so they can't just grow overnight...

• Show All
    • i think she got breast implants becuase there is no way that a cups would convert into c cups

• True...

• They are natural

0|0
    0|0
  • In first pic you can't see cleavage and in second one cleavage is visible, there is no other differences

0|0
    0|0
    • Well the difference is that in the first picture she has very small breasts, and in the second they look large

• They don't

• AH ok, so you think the just look pushed together in the second one?

• Yeah, I'd say it looks like she got breast implants.

0|0
    0|0