Guys, Do you think breasts of this size are too small (clothed image)?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• I have no problem with small breasts - I think they are really lovely.

• Thanks for MHO

• No worries. I gave you MHO simply because you have a slightly different opinion to most of the other answerers, who prefer larger breasts and see them as a bonus

What Guys Said 14

• No. If you put your hand over such a breast, it's going to feel awesome. If you plant your face between those breasts, it's going to seem awesome (not smothered by sloppy mounds of flesh -- no offense to the big-breasted girls). When she gets older or goes through pregnancy, she's unlikely to sag a lot. If you hug her, you can hug her really tight. If you're over her missionary position, you have more room to maneuver.

• Thanks for answering. So do you prefer smaller breasts in general?

• Hmm maybe but look at what you say - large breasts always attract your attention, small boobs are less eye catching... Women don't want to be undesirable, they want to catch a man's attention (visually). That's why women with small busts feel inadequate in the looks department.

• For sure, and even though I found that girl I was talking about so much less attractive with her augmentations and thought her body felt all wrong from it, she did look quite stunning in a dress. She did get tons of male attention just walking around the boulevard from random strangers.

But guys could also be eye-catching. I mean we'd probably be eye-catching if we walked around in a speedo sporting a full erection, but not necessarily in the best way possible.

One of the things I often suggest to guys is try sleeping with a girl with small breasts and compare the difference. Sometimes having these huge mounds of flesh smothering your face isn't quite as appealing as it sounds (though the guys who do find it appealing after trying can stick with their preferences for large boobs).

Even then, I'd be surprised if any guy, having compared the way these things all feel, would ever prefer augmented breasts to natural ones, regardless of size.

• Honestly, I don't mind her breast size. I think she's hot and I wouldn't hesitate to date/sleep with her.

• Would you prefer larger breasts though?

• Definitely not. I am not a fan of fake, plastic boobs at all.

Now, if she was blessed with natural, large boobs then that's a different story.

• Women who are slim with large natural boobs are in a minority - they exist, but they're in a minority, and society idealises them. Also, large natural breasts hang low when they're not in a bra... Thanks for responding

• No. They are perfect.

• You can always increase them; she's pretty and that's more important

• So you think that girls with naturally small breasts need to increase them?

• No only if she wants to. My point is that altering breasts is much easier than augmenting a face to look better.

• Small, but not too small. No need to have big boobs to look good.

• I agree. She is not completely flat, they are just small.

• yeah they are small

• No because she could be completely flat chested and would not care

• Boobies are amazing in size and shape 🤗🤗🤗

• Small but mne paydut lol

• Sorry, can't understand the last part... but what?

Also, the question is are they TOO small? Thanks for answering though! :)

• yeah sometimes i feel as if i have to complete some sentences with russian or turkish expressions ahaha by the way they are too small but not a turn off for me

• Yeah too small

• Ok, so I take it you like large breasts then?

• Not per say large just larger than pancakes

• But she does have some breast, they are not completely flat

• not at all

• They are perfect

• Look great to me

• It's fine